Community post

Discussion

August 2016 babies

View Full Post

Started a new cycle today and am determined to conceive this month!! Who else is trying for an August baby? What will you be doing differently this month? I am thinking of trying preseed this month. Fingers crossed!

84 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 84 Replies | Last Page

I never spot during ov ...

8 years ago

Well I'm out for a late July baby, so new cycle - CD2. I guess I got a false positive on the FRER or it was a chemical.

I got two faint positive FRERS and a faint Clearblue Easy before it went back to negative - then AF showed up just on time yesterday. So I was excited a little prematurely. Still, happiest 12 hrs of the last six months when I thought I was pregnant again. Sigh.

Ok, new cycle, new hope, and I get to drink wine for a little bit longer! I'm on baby aspirin, evening primrose oil during TWB and progesterone cream on TWW, and charting BBT and using OPKs.

One thing I promised my husband when we started this two years ago is that I'd never drag him to a RE. His ex-wife did for her issues and he hated it. So we go natural, or we don't get pregnant. So anything I can do to help the "natural", I'm doing it.

Anyone else have any tricks?

8 years ago

Would love to Have an August Baby! Hoping that will be the case next week, after this week wait is over. Been trying for 7 months now. Come on August Baby!!!

User Image

8 years ago

I'm so glad that I'm doing OPKs this cycle. Last cycle I didn't ovulate until CD 18, this cycle it was CD 14. I'm now officially in the TWW at 3PDO. I just keep thinking what an amazing Christmas surprise this would make for our families

XOXO - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully the spotting you saw was from implantation

8 years ago

I am Back. It has been awhile. I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks pregnant in July. This was my third consecutive miscarriage. Now I am back TTC another. We have had no luck since the miscarriage. It was a full and complete natural miscarriage so It made things less complicated. We discovered the baby had a genetic disorder called Triploidy. Baby had 69 chromosomes. Baby had no chance at survival even if we had gone the full 9 months.

SO, this month I am going all out! My cycles are irregular and long. So, I am taking Fertilaid for Women (this helped shorten my cycles previously and helped my conceive my angel baby), drinking Fertilitea, taking dip strip ovulation tests, and charting BBT.

Also, I am seeing an RE since I have had three miscarriages. He has ran tests which all have come back normal. Today, I go for a hysteroscopy to see what going on inside my uterus and check for polyps, etc.

This site says if we conceive due date will be Aug 22 but since my cycles are long I know it will be closer to the end of Aug possibly early Sept.

User Image

8 years ago

Howdy I'm back.. if you've read my previous posts... I've finally ovulated on cd 19 (sat 11/21)just the one time smiley face.. now 2 dpo. Had sex last fri, sat and sun.. and will tonight again ????.. I guess now it's a waiting game.. 2 tww bluh.. I do feel bad cramps, dry mouth, super bloated, hungry in am N noon but dinnertime felt nausea and often peein.. so maybe ?!

8 years ago

Hello, ladies! Today is CD 14 and I think ov happened today! I'm waiting for my temp to rise tomorrow to be sure, but I had super strong low right sided stabby pain this afternoon and a positive OKP at 2 am when I woke up in the middle of the night last night. Fingers crossed! Sorry I have been away from the forums for a while, DH and I just got back from a much-needed vacation and I needed to take some time for the two of us. We got in a lot of good BD too... Hopefully our timing will be perfect!! This is cycle 12 TTC #1 for us so if we don't make our tiny miracle this month we may need to find an RE.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone also waiting to ovulate or recently started in the TWW? Getting close to testing? :-)

8 years ago

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I've been silently lurking with nothing to update. Today I'm 6 dpo and already getting that familiar itch. I usually start testing around 8 dpo, I got my first faint bfp with my dd at 9 dpo. But I'm trying hard to wait this time. I get so discouraged, after obsessing with the "is there/isn't there" game and realizing I'm either crazy or there's an evap. So....my willpower sucks, but we shall try! Who else is testing soon?

I will say, though, that I feel better about my chances. If not this month, then eventually. This is the first pp cycle that is almost back to normal for me. I ov'd on cd16 (used to be day 14 and up until this month wasn't happening until days 18-24!). I had a very clear thermal shift and my temps are continuing to rise as they should in the tww. All signs are pointing to my body getting its groove back :)

Hope we have LOTS of good news this month!!!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

Hey everyone, just coming to hang out. My bfp this month ended with an ectopic pregnancy. I got 2 shots of methotrexate last night. I've spent the entire year of 2015, 11 cycles, trying for this and to have it end this way makes my heart hurt. We can't try again for a minimum of 3 months after the methotrexate. So, I'll just be following along for now.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

MrsRaben - keeping my fingers crossed for you.

JKU394 - I am so sorry for your loss. That would be heartbreaking.

AFM - I am trying so hard to relax and not to symptom spot. I'm 5 dpo today, trying to keep myself from testing until next Friday (will be 14 dpo). We'll see how far I make it.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo