Community post

Discussion

Looking for a Cycle Buddy!!

View Full Post

Heyy ladies!! I am approximately 7-9 DPO.. You might as well say 8 DPO to meet in the middle. AF is due Friday. Is there anyone else who is on the same DPO and cycle? We don't want to be alone you know, lol..

41 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 41 Replies | Last Page

Thank you for your support, Claire and Kendra!!

If AF hasn't shown up by tomorrow morning, I'll test with some other brand test, although I fear another negative. If so, I promise myself to wait another 2 days. Pff, I have plenty of symptoms, but none that is exclusive or typical for pregnancy :-s

Don't know a lot about the reliabilities of the different tests... That's also frustrating... Heard that some women only get their BFP after 9 weeks :-s

Could just be AF being extra mean off course, but I keep my fingers crossed for all of us!!!

Good luck!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hey Kendra and Claire

Just another update: I didn't test after all this morning. My first pee was at 2am (not in the mood for testing) and I was afraid that that would imply that my second pee was not ideal to test. And anyway the test yesterday suggested to wait for 2 days, so I decided it is better to wait till tomorrow. For now no sign of AF yet, but I'm really scared AF is just screwing with me :-s Hope not though...

How are you doing??

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show up for all of us!!!

Best of luck!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Heyy

I cant believe we are still waiting..

I have no sign at all that af is coming, the whole thing is messing with my head.. My DB keeps asking, are you on yet??
What can i tell him, i dont want to get his hopes up :(

Done another IC this morning, bfn - no surprise i genuinely believe i have gotten my dates all wrong this month, and perhaps i just got a false lh surge on my opk. Which means i am def out.

Hoping and praying for you both you get your bfp soon!!

Claire x

9 years ago

Hey Claire

I totally get what you mean! My husband also keeps asking, and I'm afraid that my hope is also getting his hope up, but I will definitely feel guilty for the disappointment if AF shows up after all... Although I try to tell him that one day late is probably not a miracle :-s

Sorry to hear about your BFN... It's so frustrating not to get any confirmation, either by a BFP, or by AF...

Why do you think you're out in case you've gotten your dates wrong?
I don't think I got my dates wrong, I can feel my ovulation and got it confirmed by an echo once (I happened to have an appointment at the ovulation day). But my cycle could just be more irregular than I thought... It's so hard not to hope...

I really keep my fingers crossed for the three of us!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hey Kendra and Claire

I'm afraid AF just arrived... :-( The brown spotting is now mixed with red and soon red will probably be all over (ugh), so I'm officially abandoning all hope for this round... That makes a 15day LP, should keep that in mind for the next round...

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed really hard for you!!! I hope this will be your lucky round!!!

All the best!

Alice

9 years ago

Ladies,

Ohh no! This TWW is something else. It is so hard sitting and wondering and the DH is wondering too!! When I always find out itâ??s a BFN and AF is here I feel like I can start over and track better.

14 DPO & no sign of AF yet! Cramping has eased tremendously & nipples are not as sensitive. Also, feeling little pulls here and there. Stomach still feels icky and I am still having creamy CM for 3 days now. Headaches too! Took a test this morning and I didnâ??t see anything. I am still giving it until Thursday, 6.5.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey Kendra

No AF yet, that's great!! I really hope you get lucky and get a BFP by Thursday!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Alice..
So sorry to hear that af showed!! :(
On a brighter note, atleast now your on your way to next cycle!! So its all starting over again!! Fingers crossed june will be your lucky month!!
I think i could be out if i got my ovulation date wrong, as we didnt do as much BD after my fertile period, usually we do it right up till o day then have a few days off, this has been the first month opk has been out, as when i get my surge i always start af 15 days later, giving me a luteal phase of 14 i think.

Still no sign of af, or any signs of early preg so im completely bamboozled lol

Kendra..
I am praying atleast one of us gets our bfp this cycle so fingers crossed for you!! Its such a horrible feeling seeing just that 1 line on the test.
Please keep intouch and let us know how you get on..
I think ill give it till thursday also, then if nothing has changed ill ring my gp for some advice??

All the best
Claire x

9 years ago

Thanks, Claire :-)

I see what you mean now about being out if you got the date wrong. I understand how frustrating it must be not to have any answer... On the bright side: as long as AF hasn't shown up, there is still hope!!!
I think it's a good idea to wait a few more days, and if you still have no answers by then, ring your gp.

I'm really hoping that both of you get good news in a few days!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Ladies,

AF has arrived! I'm disappointed in a way but at the same time I'm not. Hopefully I can track my cycle better this month for sure! DH and I are going on a vacation in 2 weeks.. Hopefully I'm ovulating then!! Lol!!

On the other side..
We can always come back to this thread to see how we are all doing!! Good luck ladies!!

-Kendra

9 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo