Community post

Discussion

Looking for a Cycle Buddy!!

View Full Post

Heyy ladies!! I am approximately 7-9 DPO.. You might as well say 8 DPO to meet in the middle. AF is due Friday. Is there anyone else who is on the same DPO and cycle? We don't want to be alone you know, lol..

41 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 41 of 41 Replies

Hey Claire!

I'm sorry to respond so late. I really understand that you feel like you're letting your DP down, but it's good that you know that's not true. I guess it does take a while sometimes... Although I'm having a hard time not to feel a bit jealous when I see yet another pregnant woman. I know it's just me, but I swear I see a lot more pregnant women than usual ;-)

I'm going to try not to think about it too much this month, that will probably be hard as well. I am trying to focus on other stuff, which I do control :-p

Are you already tired of kiwis? :-)

I really hope the different opk will bring you good luck!! If my husband is still in the mood, I guess there's no harm in taking early or late ovulation into account ;-)

I started temping now, don't know if that will help... Maybe my temperature will also do weird things, like yours... I hope it will confirm whether my estimation of my ovulation is correct. I can feel my ovulation, at least if what I feel is actually my ovulation ;-) Anyway, it's to early to feel it now :-p

When do you expect your O-day?

I wish you lots of luck!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo