Community post

Discussion

Looking for a Cycle Buddy!!

View Full Post

Heyy ladies!! I am approximately 7-9 DPO.. You might as well say 8 DPO to meet in the middle. AF is due Friday. Is there anyone else who is on the same DPO and cycle? We don't want to be alone you know, lol..

41 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 41 Replies | Last Page

I'm 2 DPO. starting to have some cramps. but not bad. my temp dipped a little this morning. I'm hoping it goes back up and stays up.

9 years ago

Hey Kendra

I'm sorry to hear that... But I really like your spirit!! I'm also planning to start temping next to my calendar. Just as an extra verification :-p

Vacation is the ideal time to conceive ;-) Good luck!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Kendra/Alice

Atleast you can both symptom spot together this next cycle!!
So sorry bout af arriving though..

June / July might be your month!!

I am still waiting for something to happen!! Its driving me insane, got a frer test and bfn last night , def know i am not preg, so just wish af would show already, so i can start over lol.

Island girl, welcome!!
Hopefully your temps stay up!! And you could maybe be the first of us to get her bfp!!

Claire x

9 years ago

Hey!

Claire, still nothing? How do you know for sure you're not pregnant? I understand that if you know this, it must be even more frustrating to wait... I really hope you get an answer soon, still secretly hoping you'll get a late BFP... :-) And otherwise, a fresh start...!

Islandgirl, I wouldn't worry about your temperature. I'm VERY new with BBT charts but if you google BBT charts of pregnant women, you often see a little decrease so soon after ovulation. I really don't think this lowers your odds in any way... Good luck and I hope you get lucky this month!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Alice, im not 100% but more 99% sure, just going by bfn i keep getting. Would LOVE if i was one of those rare folk who dont get their bfp until 18/19 dpo but tbh considering i have no symptoms at all im not letting my hopes get built up.

I will keep you all poseted as to if and when af shows haha.

Claire x

9 years ago

Hey Claire

I understand... I believe it's wise to think like that, but I also know it's hard... Respect!!!

Hoping you'll get 'salvation' soon!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Well ladies,

Af is on her way, started spotting lightly tonight.
Have to say although i am upset i am out this month (not surprised) i am extremely excited for us all for this cycle!!

I am so hopeful we will get our bfp's !!
I dunno bout you ladies but i intend on having a busy month hahaha

All the best, and speak soon!!
Claire x

9 years ago

well my temp spiked this morning at 98.2 from 97.7 yesterday. today ive been nauseated all day but that may be nerves. ive been feeling more full though. and i havent really been eating much. tonight ive been feeling bad. i have a low grade fever and thats about it. ugh

9 years ago

Hey Claire!

Sorry to hear AF has arrived after all... :-( But you're right, June just might be our lucky month!!! And yes, it will be a busy one ;-)

But now I need to be patient, cause my ovulation will probably be around the 23th of June :-p Time to calm down? ;-) And eat kiwis!

I wish you ladies so much luck!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Thanks Alice.
I took it alot better than my DP he was really upset. I felt so bad for him, in a way that Ive let him down, but i know i am just being silly and that unfortunately sometimes, it just takes a while to get lucky i guess.

I feel for you, having to wait so long must be so frustrating, but as you said plenty kiwis and keeping busy ;) you will have a great fun filled month i am sure.

I am gonna buy a different opk this month, its clearblue still but gives you 4 days of peak fertility rather than just your 2 highest, see if that perhaps makes a difference. And i intend to BD a few days after i suspect O. Just incase i ovulate late again.
I did originally try temping but my bbt is all over the place had low readings then high lol

Do you use opk's or temp?? Or do you just 'know' ?

Claire x

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo