Community post

Discussion

insemination

Hello ladies.
After more than a year and a half of TTC I had my first insemination on monday. I wonder if I really can be a bit hopeful this month - maybe one of the reasons we have difficulties with having a baby is that my husbent's sperm is rather weak. Did any of you also had insemination? Or will have in nearest future? What do you think the chances are compared to regular bd? Hope you can support me a bit this month... cause I'm starting to lose my hope...

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

hi there :) my wife and i did our first IUI yesterday. i feel hopeful i guess mostly because it goes straight into our uterus :) helps the sperm with the travel.
dont lose hope!

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

I am on my 2nd IUI. I am currently 11 days past IUI. I go for lab work on Friday to see if it worked. Don't give up. Miracles happen all the time.

-Victoria

10 years ago

Good luck with your IUI ladies! Tell me how you feel and what are your friday's results thecronins722!

Good luck! :)

10 years ago • Post starter

It's me again ladies. I wanted to ask how you or your female partner felt after IUI? It's 4th day after insemination and 3rd day after dpo and every day I feel a little pain in my lower abdomen and at the left site where was the ovulation. I don't know if the pain can be caused by all those hormonal medication I had before IUI (now I'm taking only progesteron)? Or why else? I think it's to fast to feel anything related to pregnancy, but I don't know what to think?

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo