Community post

Discussion

June 2016 Babies ????

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in June 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

311 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

171 - 180 of 311 Replies | Last Page

Lalou3tt3 - sending lots of love and a big cyber hug

8 years ago

Lalou - Big hug from me also! I'm glad your DH is so supportive. And of course we're all here if you need a shoulder or to vent!

kmksmd - How was your temp this morning? Are you officially in the TWW?

Contemplating - So glad you're keeping us updated. Can't wait for your ultrasound so you have some piece of mind :)

dsinha - Have you tested yet??

Clara - Did you collect enough pee this morning to test again? lol. We want the picture!!

So I tested again this morning and I posted it:

User Image

Hopefully that link works. If not, it should be on my profile page. Anyway, there is just enough of a shadow to keep me hopeful for testing tomorrow. But it didn't show on the photo. Man, I am so impatient, I can't believe I have to wait a whole 24 hours to test again! Lower back pains have remained, cramps eased. I developed a sore throat last night and a bit of a stuffy head this morning but that is likely due to the nasty weather. Oh well, let's hope for a fast day so I can test again :) Good luck to everyone and can't wait to see photos and BFP's!!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

well, that didn't work. hmph.

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

Sorry Lalou. I know how it feels. I have had 4 plus years of BFNs. Hope you get you BFP soon though.

Does anyone believe that pets can sense pregnancy? We have a cat, who normally will show affection from the floor. She will rub up on our feet and lay down by them. She rarely comes up on the couch next to us. But the last two days she has been cuddling up next to me on the couch. Last night around 9 pm, she jumped on the couch and fell asleep on my purse next to me. I left and came back home from work (10pm-2am) and she was still there. And still there now an hour later. All curled up and purring.

Besides that. I have sore breast. My nipples get hard and sensitive at random times. I am feeling a fullness in my lower abdomen. And I have been so irritable and angry and hateful at everything. If that is an indication, I feel bad for my husband and anyone else around me. It has been bad. Mainly at work though.

I am 9dpiui. Waiting to test on maybe Tuesday.

Good luck to those testing soon.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Hi ladies!! Yes, this time I collected enough pee for the FRER . I think the line got a little darker today!

I'm currently waiting at the dr's office to get my bloodwork done. I feel like it won't be real until then, especially because of my situation with the trigger shot causing false positives. Also I think I had a CP last cycle so I'm scared of that happening again.

I'll reply to everyone's posts later tonight when I get home and I'm on my computer.

Wishing and to you ladies!!

8 years ago

Oooooo, Clara! I can't wait to hear the good news from your doctor and see the test. Yay! FX!!!!!!

Oh, and jeska....I was a royal *itch the first month or so of my first pregnancy. EVERYONE made me mad just for speaking. Even if they were being nice I wanted to tell them to shut up (amazing how I still have friends!). Hopefully that's a good sign for you, although not such great news for your poor DH :)

How many more hours til I can test again???

8 years ago

started today, I'm so disappointed & just feel like crying. It took 2 years to conceive my son & I think I'll get more & more upset & snappy each month it doesn't happen. Mainly cause I'm scared it'll take ages again.

8 years ago

You and me both MrsB. Having all the wine tonight to make myself feel better. And as many thin mints as I can handle. Fingers crossed for us next cycle

8 years ago

Tested with fmu (48 hrs after implantation dip) and it was bfn but today is 8dpo so I don't have high hope. I work up with weird constipation cramps but didn't have to go (lol tmi sorry). Those stretching cramps people talk about! So I will keep testing every morning! Yay

I am so sorry about AF showing ladies!!! Maybe we can all stay together for our next tww- hopefully we start seeing positives!!

8 years ago

MrsB and Jbean, I'm so sorry. I think we all know the feeling of loss and despair when AF shows up. I like the idea of wine and thin mints, take care of yourselves, regroup, and get ready for the next cycle. Biggest hugs to both of you.

My temp dipped the lowest it has been this cycle, but my room was freezing so I didn't put the temp on my BBT chart... We will see what tomorrow brings. I don't know if I'm officially in the TWW yet. :-/

Clarabelle we want to see your tests! Upload them!

Anyone else with results today?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo