Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 babies!

View Full Post

Hello ladies!

I didn't see a new January board so I created one. If there is one already created, feel free to post the link in a comment.

I'm 27 and my DH is 28. We have been married for three and a half years and are trying for our first baby. This cycle will mark 2 years for us ttc. We went through 6 unsuccessful rounds of clomid and have suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and an early miscarriage. His semen analysis came out perfectly and all of my bloodwork and ultrasounds have come out normally. My doctor thinks it might be a blood clotting issue, but unfortunately my insurance won't cover the tests I need to test for that until I have 3 DOCUMENTED losses. Only 2 of my losses have been documented. So, I'm just taking a low dose aspirin and hoping for the best. Getting that BFP is a great feeling, but it's pointless if I can't STAY pregnant.

In addition to taking a low dose aspirin, I'm also taking a prenatal vitamin and evening primrose oil. I'm also going to give immune suppression control another shot this cycle, which goes something like this:

Starting at 3 DPO:
Morning: 1 Claritin and 1 Pepcid
Evening: 1 Benadryl and 1 Pepcid

I haven't been charting for several months now, but if I don't get pregnant this cycle, I'm going to start again next cycle. I have not had much luck with OPKs, but I may give them another shot too.

So, what about you ladies? Is this your first baby you are trying for? What have you tried? I love to hear everyone's stories!

Fingers crossed and baby dust for January 2015 babies!

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

97 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

81 - 90 of 97 Replies | Last Page

@claudiamarie I'm doing pretty good. The most uncomfortable symptoms I had have lessened a great deal over the past few days, which probably makes me that pregnant person that

@snow Hang in there, okay? I didn't feel particularly pregnant at first, either - and you have more symptoms now than I did before I was late! The symptoms can be misleading, try not to fixate on them so much. With my mother's first child, she apparently didn't have many symptoms, either; but with each child after she got more of them.

@Lolo Hell hath no fury, eh? He'll rue the day he said that, I'm sure. I'm doing good, I can't complain - though DH might on account that I'm more moody these days.

10 years ago

How is everyone doing today? My weekend is starting very soon...YAY! Not sure if I mentioned this before but I take every other Friday off on the weekends we have my step kids staying with us. This way it gives me a chance to sorta clean up a bit and go grocery shopping with DH.

Ugh, unfortunately today I don't feel all that great. I have been extremely thirsty...I need one those beer hats that have cold water in them instead...lol. I am drinking a coke that I had with my lunch and I wish I had a huge glass of ice to pour it in to...lol...the coke just isn't helping me at the moment...too sugary, which is why I need the ice. Boobs hurt...even on the side. It's not like the whole boob either, sometimes it's like pin pricks of pain. I actually feel like my bra is way to tight today. It almost feels like I am suffocating in it...if that makes sense. I have been in need of a new bra but refuse to go shopping for one. They aren't that cheap and if I get pregnant I am going to need to start shopping for maternity bras anyway right? So why bother shopping for a new bra that might not fit me in a couple months anyways? Besides Summer is coming up and I always wear bra tops...that is if Summer ever shows up. I don't feel as tired as I have been but that could change quickly...lol. I have cramps but it's almost like something I ate doesn't agree with me. And my pants feel way too tight as well. Hoping all this is a good sign but who knows. I have thought I have had good signs before only to be disappointed. Maybe I'm just bloated today.

Still not sure if I will test tomorrow or wait till Sunday. Decisions, decisions...lol.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

10 years ago

LOLO: Your symptoms sound promising. Good luck to you! (I know how hard it is to wait to test. Such torment)

I didnt get my blood work done today. My best friend was supposed to come with me, but her boyfriend came over and we couldnt tell him. So I'm going tomorrow whenever he leaves. Tomorrow were both doing a hpt too. Lets hope it turns out good for both of us.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

@Lolo It's such a pain not really being able to know for sure that we're pregnant. Seriously, humans can be as bad as Pandas, so definitely don't feel bad if you feel unsure one way or another.

@snow awww man, foiled by the Boyfriend... Hopefully tomorrow's attempt will be successful.

for both of you! for whenever you decide to test!

10 years ago

oooooo @snowwhite praying for your BFP

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

I am 40 and we have been ttc for about 9 months now. I am almost 4 days late for my cycle. I want to be hopeful but scared to get excited.
CD1 was 4/16/2014
Positive opk 4/27 & 4/28 Then I ran outta strips! smh
BD'd plenty especially 4/28 and 4/29

Vaguely remember one spot on some toilet tissue a few weeks ago when wiping. Can't remember exactly when though.....

Went on vacation to the beach last weekend. Slept most of the time..
Took pads with me just incase af came a lil early.
Nothing......

I usually cramp for 24-48 hours before I start. I have been fine. If I wasn't counting nad expecting af... I wouldn't have even missed it.
I have checked my cervix periodically tho. It has been bouncing up and down over the last week. But it has been high and closed for about 2 days now. I do feel kinda dujll achiness on my right side .
Anyway I took a hpt this morning and it was BFN! What do you think could be going on. Fingers crossed so sprinkle me with baby dust!

Hoping for a sticky bean and if so, my chart said I would be due around 1/21/15

10 years ago

Well, my temp dropped again...usually when it drops like this it means AF is coming. It would be pretty early. I took it again 3hrs later and it was 97.73. But I recorded the first one because it's the normal time. I wasted a test anyways because I couldn't stop thinking about it...BFN. But it was with a 2nd morning urine. It was weird. I could still see where the 2nd line was supposed to be. I don't know. Maybe it's still early. If AF doesn't show by Sunday, I will test again. I have a feeling it will be a wasted test. I woke up feeling a bit better today. Boobs don't hurt...However, I do feel a bit crampy. So, I don't know.

TTCat40: Even though I still use HPT's my doctor told me not to trust them. Maybe because he said one day he was curious and took it himself...guess what? It showed he was pregnant too. If you believe you may be pregnant call your doctor for a blood test.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

10 years ago

TTCat40: I don't trust hpts. Go see your doctor for a blood test. The last time I was pregnant, I didnt get a positive hpt, but a positive blood test. This time I had implantation bleeding on the 5/11/14 and ive been getting negative hpts all week. I mean sure, i can be too soon for me, but I still dont trust them.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

Was looking at some websites on the topic of HCG in urine and came up with this: http://womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/pregnancy-tests.html#g and thought it might be worth sharing since everyone is talking about it.

10 years ago

Well, arrived. No real warnings or anything. So confused. Feeling slight cramps at the moment...But mostly feels like gassy/bloated cramps if that makes sense. And what's really weird for me is I am not feeling PMS'y yet either. I supposed that could change. I am just disappointed because now I am getting AF 2 days earlier than scheduled and now my surgery might be canceled yet again. I am concerned it will be considered too close to Ovulation time for them to do it. Before it was scheduled for CD 9 and now it will be on CD11. FX'd that they can still do the surgery.

Good luck to everyone! You might find me in the February forum.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo