Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 babies!

View Full Post

Hello ladies!

I didn't see a new January board so I created one. If there is one already created, feel free to post the link in a comment.

I'm 27 and my DH is 28. We have been married for three and a half years and are trying for our first baby. This cycle will mark 2 years for us ttc. We went through 6 unsuccessful rounds of clomid and have suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and an early miscarriage. His semen analysis came out perfectly and all of my bloodwork and ultrasounds have come out normally. My doctor thinks it might be a blood clotting issue, but unfortunately my insurance won't cover the tests I need to test for that until I have 3 DOCUMENTED losses. Only 2 of my losses have been documented. So, I'm just taking a low dose aspirin and hoping for the best. Getting that BFP is a great feeling, but it's pointless if I can't STAY pregnant.

In addition to taking a low dose aspirin, I'm also taking a prenatal vitamin and evening primrose oil. I'm also going to give immune suppression control another shot this cycle, which goes something like this:

Starting at 3 DPO:
Morning: 1 Claritin and 1 Pepcid
Evening: 1 Benadryl and 1 Pepcid

I haven't been charting for several months now, but if I don't get pregnant this cycle, I'm going to start again next cycle. I have not had much luck with OPKs, but I may give them another shot too.

So, what about you ladies? Is this your first baby you are trying for? What have you tried? I love to hear everyone's stories!

Fingers crossed and baby dust for January 2015 babies!

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

97 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

91 - 97 of 97 Replies

@Lolo I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you'll be the lucky one who gets the Valentine's Day baby?

10 years ago

Thanks, Prinder. I sure hope so. But I don't even know if we will be able to TTC this cycle. I have to wait to see if I can still get the Lap done. And even then it's a wait and see what the doc says. Not sure what the doc will find and if he will allow it. Hopefully the recovery won't take so long.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

10 years ago

@Lolo I'll keep my for and say a er for you.

10 years ago

Thank you Prinder. I too you have a .

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

10 years ago

Well af showed up so I am out for this month. :(

User Image

10 years ago

@Helly Awww that sucks. Have you found the February board yet? I'll keep my that you get the Valentine's Day baby! and

10 years ago

Helly_79: I am sorry showed. Looks like we are both going to be heading to the Feb room. I haven't gone in there yet. But will soon.

I called my doctors office since showed 2 days early. Thankfully it looks like we might still be able to do the Lap. I need to start the OPK's a couple days before...might even start on Sat to be safe. And as long as I don't have a +OPK we should still be able to do the surgery. I am still hoping this doesn't mean we are out of TTC this month. The nurse is going to send my doctor a note in case he thinks differently but she believed we should still be in good shape.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo