Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 babies!

View Full Post

Hello ladies!

I didn't see a new January board so I created one. If there is one already created, feel free to post the link in a comment.

I'm 27 and my DH is 28. We have been married for three and a half years and are trying for our first baby. This cycle will mark 2 years for us ttc. We went through 6 unsuccessful rounds of clomid and have suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and an early miscarriage. His semen analysis came out perfectly and all of my bloodwork and ultrasounds have come out normally. My doctor thinks it might be a blood clotting issue, but unfortunately my insurance won't cover the tests I need to test for that until I have 3 DOCUMENTED losses. Only 2 of my losses have been documented. So, I'm just taking a low dose aspirin and hoping for the best. Getting that BFP is a great feeling, but it's pointless if I can't STAY pregnant.

In addition to taking a low dose aspirin, I'm also taking a prenatal vitamin and evening primrose oil. I'm also going to give immune suppression control another shot this cycle, which goes something like this:

Starting at 3 DPO:
Morning: 1 Claritin and 1 Pepcid
Evening: 1 Benadryl and 1 Pepcid

I haven't been charting for several months now, but if I don't get pregnant this cycle, I'm going to start again next cycle. I have not had much luck with OPKs, but I may give them another shot too.

So, what about you ladies? Is this your first baby you are trying for? What have you tried? I love to hear everyone's stories!

Fingers crossed and baby dust for January 2015 babies!

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

97 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

71 - 80 of 97 Replies | Last Page

claudiamarie: oh thats so neat! And just mild cramping? I remember when I had my colpo it only hurt for a minute. but very cool. Im glad you're feeling okay. FX for you!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

you! how are you feeling

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

claudiamarie23: Thank you. And WOW! It's amazing how quickly they can do that and glad to hear that there were minimal cramps. But it sounds no different that ovulation cramps some women get. YAY! I really hope this takes

Prinder: LOL! Thank you! You ladies definitely make me feel better. And after I had more time to think about it I came to the same thoughts and conclusions as you did.

AFM: My temp dropped again. Maybe this is the dip some people talk about as an implantation dip? FX'd! But still can't help but wonder if I even O'd this month. I might have said this once before but I really wish there was a home Progesterone test...it would make life so much easier...lol. Especially since FF never gave me my crosshairs. If I did, I think I O'd on CD15.

I think every month the TWW gets harder...you would think it would get easier. Especially after over a year of TTC.

Well, last night and today...My boobs hurt, my shoulders hurt, I still have this on & off headache, I am sooo tired and I have these slight twinges or unexplained cramps. Granted all these can probably be explained away by either PMS, allergies or the weather. (The weather meaning going from Hot to Cold all the time...today it's back in the 50's ) The tired part could also be because my DH's schedule changed back to nights and that not only throws his sleeping schedule off until he gets used to it but mine gets thrown off until he is back on my schedule. And even then it's still an adjustment for me even at that time. Oh well.

I haven't decided if I will test Friday, Sunday or until I am late. I won't test Saturday because we have my step kids this weekend and I don't want to test with them around. I have seen some women get faint positives as early as 10 DPO. If I did O on CD 15, Friday would put me at 11 DPO I believe. I guess we will see. I think I will decide depending on how my temps go. But I will keep you ladies posted!

Hope you ladies are having a good mid week! Just a couple days till the weekend!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

10 years ago

@snow How are you feeling today? Are you tracking symptoms still or are you trying to just chillax?

@claudiamarie for you and extra . Is the cramping still going on, or has it mellowed out a bit?

@Lolo Extra points if you phoned him up and told him in just as many words how much he's toilet scum for doling out abuse to you simply because he's having a hard time. Okay, so maybe that's a bad idea - it wouldn't end well with my brothers - but it's kind of fun to imagine at least.

10 years ago

@prinder the crampy is super mild. how are u doing

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Prinder: LMAO!!! I wish I could do that! I have never been very good at confrontation even with family. However I do have a pretty good memory and when the time comes I will use it. Or DH will remind me to use it. For example: If my brother is at my parents house and expects me to watch them again outside...I will probably say something like "no, apparently your daddy thinks I am a bad parent and doesn't trust me enough with you outside so lets stay inside OK?" LOL! I hope to do that right in front of him one day and see what happens.

How are you feeling?

_snowwhite_: I hope your test tomorrow shows a BFP. Or did you decide to wait till the bloodwork? What day are you on?

Well, YAY! My work day is almost done. I can go home tonight and since DH is working maybe I can get to sleep early. I hope.

Have a great evening!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

10 years ago

Lolo: Im on 9dpo today. Im going to test friday with my best friend, but Im gonna go get some bloodwork done tomorrow if I can.

Prinder: im feeling pretty neutral at the moment. minor cramps. headache. mild nausea. mild heartburn.the occasional sore breast. nothing that screams pregnant except if FEEL pregnant, you know? I never get sore boobs before af. no cramps either.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

I don't have many symptoms and I haven't gotten a bfp yet so I'm worried. Shouldn't three days past implantation be enough? I'm gonna go for a blood test tomorrow if I can.

I'm just afraid I am pregnant and it's ectopic or going to end in a chemical or miscarriage. Ugghhhh. Why must the tww be so hard!

10 years ago

Snowwhite don't count yourself out yet. Some women have no signs. It's ok.

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

_snowwhite_: claudiamarie23 is right. I have this friend and my brother's GF as well (not the baby brother that can be a jerk...lol) and neither of them had any symptoms really. Especially in the beginning. You might be one of those lucky few. I also heard that if your Mother and sister had easy pregnancies then typically so will you. So if your mother is still around ask her what it was like for her then you will know how yours most likely will be.

My Mother had terrible symptoms so I can pretty much expect to be in the same boat. Granted she was much younger than me when she had us kids...hoping age might make a difference...lol.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo