Community post

Discussion

Who is on the long TWO WEEK WAIT.....

View Full Post

This is just general chatter to past the two week wait , share frustration joy , confusion , concerns, symptoms and of course what do think questions. We all know the waiting game is the hardest and seeing the is heartbreaking and wishing for is the hoping results. But during this time we drive our selves crazy with the symptom checking and the counting the . So I figured we needed a forum to come to and just share all the trails of this waiting game, share info about pcos, ttc etc. So please feel free to join and help pass the time and of course and

42 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 42 of 42 Replies

ConfusedAF I think it's time to DTD to bring it on!

Seemed to work for me....The blood went from watery pink and brown, to kind of ORANGE?! and then before bed I put in a Super Plus tampon (4 kids remember) and it was filled this morning with dark red, nearly black blood. I still think this is all very suspicious and weird, but at least with that much blood I can put the thought of possible pregnancy (decidual bleeding) in the back of my mind with finishing Jane Eyre and taking an Alaskan cruise.

So sorry for my wishy'washyness! And thanks so much for hanging in there with me.

I have heard of women who just never get a period, and are pregnant but no HPT will pick it up. Only a sonogram. if this goes on like this until your next cycle, I'd say get an Ultrasound! Fingers crossed you get an answer.

8 years ago

Unfortunately my oh is away for a while so dtd is out of the question! I'm glad you finally got your answer then, at least you can stop with the yes or no, until next month anyway :p and I may have to look in to it!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo