Community post

Discussion

Who is on the long TWO WEEK WAIT.....

View Full Post

This is just general chatter to past the two week wait , share frustration joy , confusion , concerns, symptoms and of course what do think questions. We all know the waiting game is the hardest and seeing the is heartbreaking and wishing for is the hoping results. But during this time we drive our selves crazy with the symptom checking and the counting the . So I figured we needed a forum to come to and just share all the trails of this waiting game, share info about pcos, ttc etc. So please feel free to join and help pass the time and of course and

42 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 42 Replies | Last Page

I took a test yesterday at 6 DPO, cuz I'm crazy like that, and because I have 19 tests that JUST expired so we have to burn through them. It was a BFN as it should be, thankfully no evaps or crazy smudges. I keep searching Wondfo Progressions on Google and people usually only just start to get faint + at 9, 10 or 11 DPO.

Just like my other pregnancies however, I am having symptoms reminding me of the other times. I stood up last night and had a sharp shooting RL pain. And I am having such vivid dreams all night it feels like I haven't slept at all. And that's only when I Do fall asleep because I having some serious insomnia. I'm so tired but when I go to bed I just toss and turn!

Those are just a few. I am probably crazy and this is just PMS...

8 years ago

Well I took a HPT at apparently 15dpo in the evening and got a BFN as expected. Took one yesterday at 17dpo in the afternoon and got a BFN and I've just taken one now at apparently 18dpo (evening) and there's a VERY EXTREMELY faint line?!?!! I tried getting a picture but no show, difficult enough to see it as it is :( hoping that tomorrow morning gives me a better line and that it's not just an evap?! :(

8 years ago

I got my dates wrong, am 18dpo today! Tested a few times and all were BFN. Just sending me crazy. I have no AF symptoms at all, feels like she's nowhere to be seen. Never usually late and CM is still creamy and stretchy so I have no idea what's going on. Bit annoying when your body won't do what you want it to do! Haha. I wish the only explanation for a missed period was that you were pregnant, life would be so much more easier.

8 years ago

Gosh ConfusedAf, that is really frustrating! How nervewracking!!! Haha, I'm listening to "Someday" by Harry Connick Jr. And he just said, "Your nerves will keep you in dispair, you'll be pulling out your hair." Sing it Harry. We sure are!!! 18 DPO and NOTHING!? How strange. I've been through something like that, but I was nursing at the time so I had to blame.

I'm "Only" 10 DPO today, another dang . I have been having some ever so slight spotting for going on 4 days now. And I mean slight. Like I wouldn't even see it had I not 'gone up looking'. I'm wondering if it's just from pissing off my cervix. It tends to be rather moody. Especially during pregnancy!? FX?! I'm a bad spotter/bleeder anyway. It could also be from implantation? I don't know!

I won't be disappointed if I am not pregnant, nor disappointed if I am. I am just tired of waiting and I don't want to get my heart set on one or another. You tend to get attached to the symptoms in a certain way, and when the does come it feels more like a miscarriage than PMS and AF.

8 years ago

NuzzleNudge, I think my dpo is wrong tbh! If I went by both trackers, I'm 19dpo today but then I had ov symptoms days later. I'm definitely going insane though! Haha. Last night, cp was extremely high, thought I was going to impale myself trying to find it, was also closed. Keep having EWCM but it's extremely creamy and sometimes thick? Difficult to explain - sometimes clear with white in it then sometimes just thick white!

Think it's even invading my dreams as keep having vivid dreams of BFP ???? if only that was the case. POAS this morning and thought I saw a faint BFP but I think it was an evap/indent line. 5 days late for AF and still nothing. Never usually late.

Just don't feel pregnant but my brain won't let me give up the thinking I am!

I think I'd be disappointed if I truly wasn't purely bc all of this aggro! Got excited when I had an evap line the other night then heartbroken when I saw a BFN the next morning ????

8 years ago

Oh and also the back pain has returned with a vengeance, yippee lucky lucky me..

8 years ago

How have you ladies been doing and whats the update for you guys. Sorry ladies I went into some depression and need to take a moment to gather myself. I got what is being considered a early af that lasted 1 day and half this was not a normal af the worst cramping I have ever had almost felt like dull contractions was going on. The blood that came was not norm very clotty sorry tmi but if we are going to help each other we kinda need to forget the tmi part. It was surprising that I got af given that even my dr was shocked that I had a in the clinic. My dr isn't sure what to make of this given his medical check up he was positive that I would get later on. Since it was negative in the clinic it is being counted as just af. The doc said it could have been that I had a miscarry and so with that I just went into depression. Sorry, so since then I have been doing a lot of reading and things. How do you guys feel about the more natural ways of helping to conceive instead of using the dreaded clomid. I found some interesting reading stuff that might help. We could just now turn this into a little forum for us to pass info and if anyone else reads maybe they can get help. And hopefully we will get what we have all been and waiting for. Let me know what you guys think.

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry to hear that :( tbh that sounds a lot like what I had a couple of months ago, except my bleeding lasted a lot longer. But it's sh*t!

I've never even heard of Clomid so I can't say I know what it is?! (I'm not actively ttc, just not stopping it from happening either?)

I still have no clue what is going on. Think AF is playing a wicked game this month. 6 days late and BFNs all over the place

8 years ago

Clomid basically forces your body to make sure it actually ovulates. Dr said it could be the next step if I wanted to do that see I have pcos and this is a struggle for me I never had any problem getting pregnant before. Two pregnancy happened while on the pill one happened while on the iud. So not being able to is the hardest thing ever. I had gotten my tubes tied cause I was positive were fine with our 4 babies. I had my kids young my first when I was 15, and my last when I was26. Baby fever started creeping up 2 years ago. I'm now 36 but I knew I couldn't cause my tubes. Weird chain of health events forced my tubes to be untied since scar tissue formed a bridge from ovary to my stomach dr said it was a bad tubal surgery they didn't even do it how it was suppose to be done. So now I can actually have kids but I now have pcos that actually formed after my tubes were tied. So I have actively been ttc since may. It has proven to be the hardest most emotionally thing ever. Now bake to clomide if I'm spelling that right. I have herd some crazy stories about it alot say that it causes more harm then good and can actually keep you from getting pregnant if you use it to many times usually more the 6 times in your life is when your supposed to use it. My Dr has stated it's not what he would like to use and would like for me to think about a more herbal healthier way to try first. I have been doing some reading about how you do colon cleanse you need to also do a uterus cleanse. Even more so if you have af like we do to long of a time frame bleeding becomes irregular that old lining stays inside and you need to shed those toxic cells

8 years ago • Post starter

Oh that definitely doesn't sound friendly to the body then! Definitely sounds like a better idea to find a more natural remedy. I'm sorry you're having so many issues :( but fingers crossed things will work out for you very soon!

I'm only 22 but all of my friends already have children and I just feel like I'm running out of time. It's a horrible feeling. But I know that I'm ready for a child and know that I can give a child all the love and care it needs.. If only my body would agree!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo