Community post

Discussion

Cramping at 8dpp

So I'm wondering how some of you who went on to have a bfp, how was implantation, what did it feel like the cramping what dpo did it start and go away, when dId you notice the spotting if you had spotting. And what other symptoms you had.

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm 9 dpo and started getting this cramping that almost feels like contractions but not as painful late on 6dpo it would go away throughout 7dpo and started back up in the evening, then on 8 dpo it has lasted all day, along with lots of creamy cm my tumy is way hard not bloated but hard and sore like i have doNE sit ups all day.. so I am wondering what others experience has been. Yes I have previous pregnancy last one being 8 years ago but I didn't find out till I was already 12 weeks along so the early stuff I never payed attention to at all

8 years ago • Post starter

I had a lot of cramping around 8 dpo with baby #2!! I'm 8 dpo again, we are trying for #3 and I feel crampy again!! Fingers crossed for both of us!

8 years ago

How long did it last. When did you notice implantation bleeding after you had the cramping and yes good luck for both of us

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo