Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

401 - 410 of 451 Replies | Last Page

Cate - I'm planning on testing around labour day.I've been carmping like crazy for the past two days. FX that I get my BFP and it's all worth it.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie & Jes~ good luck!!! I really hope u both get your BFP's :))) sorry it didn't feel good for either of u :/

User Image

8 years ago

Jesk and Margie, good luck and here's to a fast 2ww for you both!!

I started spotting some brown mucousy stuff this morning. When anyone else spots, it's so easy to say 'don't let it worry you', but of course when it's yourself you can't help but do nothing but worry! I wish we weren't flying out today so we could keep the ultrasound appointment tomorrow morning to help ease my mind!! I need Monday to hurry up and get here now!

8 years ago

Babypath~ they do say spotting is normal in pregnancy. So hopefully it's just a normal thing going on with u right now. I'm sry u have to worry until then tho :/ can u call ur doc and see if they can squeeze u in today?

User Image

8 years ago

Shan, I've contacted my clinic and of course they say the usual. Said it is common and let them know if it intensifies or continues. We are heading to the airport to head to NC now so keeping my FX we don't need the clinic for anything while we are gone.

I guess the main reason it concerns me is that I've never spotted in my previous pregnancies so of course anything different happens and I'm on full alert.

8 years ago

Margie - Good plan. Hope your cramping subsides soon.

Babypath - Yes, I know the whole "it's normal" isn't always reassuring. What's your gestation? They say it's VERY common from 6-7 weeks (usually do to implantation bleeding). I also had brown spotting at that time, combined with cramping. I did have sex 2 nights before it showed up though. They told me that because your cervix is so vascularized it's common to happen after intercourse too. Hope you can enjoy your trip and Monday will be here before you know it!

8 years ago

Thanks Cate. I am 6w1d today so that would be in that timeframe.

8 years ago

Baby- Yes, completely. Hope you can enjoy your weekend. Let us know how things go Monday!

8 years ago

Jesk and Margie-so sorry your iui's were painful. My last one was painful but I have a tilted uterus and the nurse wasn't getting the speculum in right.

Just an update on me: blue will not do any more iui's. Because of my DOR and unsuccessful iui's he is recommending IVF. And he is recommending we do the PGS testing due to my loss history. So we are considering it. Since its all out of pocket we are going to have a chat with DH's mom this weekend to see if she will help out at all. We are going to visit them for my birthday so hopefully she will be feeling generous. But considering this will be her only chance at a grandchild from her only son I'm thinking she may go for it. And then. We will have to discuss where we will get the rest of the money. Then if we decide we're going to do this I will have to repeat the ovarian reserve testing to make sure it hasn't gotten much worse. If it has then I will no longer even be a candidate for IVF. I'm glad DH is considering this because he said he was done if the last IUI failed. But he is just sick of doing the iui's. I thought it was funny when he said he was worn out from iui's. He didn't even have to do much! I have to get cd3 scan, take meds, opk's, mid cycle scans, injection, iui's, progesterone, progesterone testing at 7DPIUI and HPT's. What did he do? He gave a sample LOL! So I will likely see you on the boards (and maybe even follow to chear you along) but REcaid it's a four month process for IVF with PGS testing so I guess I'm out for a bit. Good luck everyone. I will still pop in and cheer you all along!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

TTC - I'm sorry to hear that they won't do any more IUIs. I'm happy to hear your DH is willing to consider IVF though. I hope you are able to come up with the money for it. I know DH and I have started talking about starting to save for IVF since we may need it after all.

Cate - My cramping has mosty gone away this morning. Thank goodness.

BabyPath - I hope the spotting stopped. Enjoy your weekend away!

JackieT - How are you doing?

AFM - Temps have risen steadily since the IUI so I'm definitly going to consider that my O day. I really hope that we managed to catch the egg. My cramping has mostly subsided. I'm still getting a bit but I'm hoping that it goes away completely soon.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo