Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

161 - 170 of 451 Replies | Last Page

I posted a picture of our baby on my page :) he/she measures exactly where he/she should be (actually a day ahead). Baby has great heartbeat of 173 - Dr said that between 8.5 weeks and 9.5 weeks they want to see a heartbeat between 160 & 180 so perfect :)
RE told me I can stop progesterone cream !!! YEY or just continue to use up what I have (I might use it for few more days and be over it). He said the spotting must be from using the cream because he does not see anything concerning in my ultrasound. And I have been officially kicked out of the clinic. I love it but I am sad. They were like my extended family. Now I need to call my OBGYN to schedule appointment.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Basia - EEEEEEK haha look at that little peanut!! That's so amazing! So glad you're U/S went well and you can stop progesterone!! That's a huge bonus!!

Jackie - Sorry I never answered your question re: progesterone. My clinic never started me on it but said they would have if I conceived through IVF (they start all IVF ladies on it). My progesterone (I guess?) has always been within the normal range so they said they wouldn't start me on it.

LS - So good to hear from you. I'm sorry you're in some discomfort! Sounds like all those ligaments are preparing for baby to come in the future! I imagine sleeping sucks to try and get comfortable! Glad you're doing well otherwise and SO glad that work has settled down for you for a bit! That sounds so interesting--your job. I watch some law shows on TV - that's the extent of my law knowledge. :D

8 years ago

15dp3dt and my HcG is 39... So definitely pregnant and praying I implanted late. I go back on Wed to see if it's doubling, they said they will watch me very closely.

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago • Post starter

Praying they double nicely for you Jackie!!

8 years ago

Jacie - fingers crossed they double :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Basia, the US photo is too cute!

8 years ago

@cate-yes i guess my body is just preparing for it all! Ha, yeah i wish real life law was like the tv shows. It's kind of like the medical dramas! In the office (in real life) it's not nearly as exciting!!!

@jackie- FX for doubling numbers! My first beta was 41 and didn't double. Yikes, that was so scary. It ended up quadrupling on the third beta. I sure hope you don't have that issue like i did! However, they were pretty sure i implanted late, so if you do have a lower number, know it's possible!!

@basia-Look at your little gummy bear!!! So sweet!!!! Did you ever decide on the harmony test?

@chaffins- you are close to being able to find out what little bean is from the blood work, right?

8 years ago

LS - I just made an appointment with my OBGYN in 2 weeks and will talk to her about that then. :)

8 years ago

Jackie - Can't wait for Wednesday for you! Congratulations on the confirmed pregnancy! Praying that it doubles for you.

LS - I imagine, too funny...:)

8 years ago

Jackie, i really hope the numbers rise as they suppose to do. At the moment just enjoy the confirmed pregnancy!

Basia, he/she is perfect! I am so happy for you! How are the pains you had? Did you ask the doctors?
I was thinking of you today as i filled my income tax return! I wish you were here for some help!!!!

Catemat, try not to overdo it at work. Sometimes, we are forced to announce it earlier than we wanted just to be protected. When i was pregnant we had an office moving. I told my colleaques in order to get some help with the weights. At this moment i feel nothing about ivf. I am still overworking at work so i dont have time to think. Also, my summer vacation begins next week and this is what i am most looking forward. That was not an easy year for me and i need some rest.

While, so nice the ultrasound was good! My best wishes for next monday' s ultrasound!

Ls, i hope you get used to any discomfort you feel due to the pregnancy and soon gets easier for you! Remind me when is the expected delivery date.

Waiting for more great news.... Kisses!!!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo