Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

171 - 180 of 451 Replies | Last Page

TTClate - yay! We ARE rather close. Oh boy! You will test on 8/17 and I will on 8/19! Oh how I pray that we can join these lovely preggo ladies!

Shan - I'm good. Just trying to keep busy and absolutely positively NOT symptom spotting. Of course unless something odd pops up.

Babypath - great news on your BFP! Wow that is so awesome!

Basia - I'll have to go out and look at your US picture. Oh how happy you must be to be off that yucky progesterone. Thrilled for you all around!

Margie - You're not out until AF arrives! You never know. I hope you have fun at your sister's wedding.

Jackie - Fx for your numbers to double. Congratulations on your confirmed pregnancy.

While - YAY! Everything seems great for you!

CateMat - I can't wait until your US results Wed!

Sending lots of prayers for all who are expecting or who are waiting for their bfp's.

User Image

8 years ago

Kethryes - LOL I don't think I would able to help you as I am pretty sure US has different rules then Greece :) But I would try LOL.
I did not mention the pain to the Dr. I know it was digestive issue (probably from Thai food I ate that afternoon). The pain is completely gone and the baby was healthy so I was not even thinking about asking that.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Kethryes - Yes, you're so right. I didn't really want to tell people but they ended up finding out. Depending on the environment you work in, I can imagine keeping it a secret is difficult. I'm glad you have some time off coming up! Well-deserved!

BabyAngel - Thanks :) I will let you girlies know!

8 years ago

Basia-congrats!!!

Jackie-fx for doubling numbers!

Baby angel-yes that would be nice. I'm so ready to graduate!!! Hoping we can move over to the other side

Wow! This board had been active today! I'm trying to sneak in and read during work. Lots of excitement today

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Ladies! Such an exciting day. I'm on vacation
And can't respond to everything. But Babypath! CONGRATS!
are you 11 DPO today? What were your early
Symptoms?

8 years ago

Basia~ how sweet is that pic :)) I'm ready for my ultrasd!

Jackie~ yay for the confirmed pregnancy :) gd luck Weds :)

User Image

8 years ago

Chaffins~ can't wait to see the pic!! How exciting :))

Cate~ I'm great :) thanks for asking! 2 weeks from tmrw and I get my 1st ultrasd! Ugh that seems like forever away haha!! They were gonna do it on the 20th (so 5 days sooner) but my doc took off that thurs and fri :/ ugh! Oh well I guess I can't complain too much! I'll b 7 weeks exactly on the 25th :) how r u feeling?

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks Bens! The only signs I can say I have are extremely sore bbs and fatigue. Even those could be from progesterone and busy life but I will say I have noticed it this time and I didn't last cycle which was BFN. My legs have been itching like crazy and my sister (the only other person here that knows!) said she's heard that's a sign of pregnancy so maybe it could be? I've heard about itchy bbs but not legs haha! GL to you!!

8 years ago

Basia, if we were under the same tax system I would have already PM you!

Babyangel and TTclate, good luck with your mid-month testing!

8 years ago

Lots of activity. I had to catch up on 2 pages.

Thanks ladies for the advice. That was mostly why I mentioned it. I knew you guys will have advice on what to do. I am waiting for the letter to arrive in the mail and then I guess I will call to see how long it would take to get an appointment.

While and Basia- Glad to see the ultrasounds went well. Basia it is crazy to see how much has changed between ultrasounds in such a short time.

Jackie - Hoping your numbers double for you!

BabyAngel and TTCLate - I am hoping you girls get your BFPs, so you can join the other ladies too.

AFM - I am wondering if I am going to start my period a little earlier than usual. I am pretty sure I ovulated earlier than I usually do this cycle. I wonder if it is from doing the HSG. I have been feeling like AF is coming for the past few days, so we will see. I am hoping it will wait until Friday or Saturday, so my first follicle check will land on a Monday. If only we were able to decide when to menstruate. I also decided to pick up my Clomid from the pharmacy yesterday, to make sure I had it before AF show up!

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo