Community post

Discussion

My TWW is longer than two weeks. :/

I just found out that because of my cycle being longer, my LP is longer, and it's longer I have to wait for the possibility of having a positive HPT. I got my first BFP with my first son at 8-9 dpo even with a longer cycle and I miscarried at 18 weeks, my second bfp was at 7 dpo and I miscarried at 5-6 weeks (long time ago) and my most recent bfp was at about 11 dpo, and I miscarried at 8 weeks. (My body miscarried at 12 but I found out I would be miscarrying after getting hit by a drunk driver on Christmas, 2013) Do you think the previous miscarriage (5 weeks) was a chemical that could have been tested too early?
I have been pregnant a few times so I kind of know what it feels like and I really feel like I am again. I am getting BFN, but still test because I'm super addicted to it despite knowing I'm only 9 dpo. If this turns out to be a bfp, do you think it's better that it's not happening this soon?

I swore I saw a faint line on the test using FMU today but I think I was staring at it too long and my eyes were playing tricks on me. So now it's a battle between driving myself crazy not getting a bfp, imagining that the second line is there, and trying to tell myself it's still early and maybe it will be a better outcome if the bfp doesn't come this soon, if it comes at all. Please help :/.

Baby dust and good luck to everyone else trying and having to wait.

Brittanie Mommy to Damian Lee, passed at 18 weeks, born 06/2012 Two more -Taking vitamins for MTHFR, removed uterine septum, steering clear of drunk drivers, & desperately hoping this next one will be my rainbow baby. PRAYING for all of you to get !

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo