Community post

Discussion

Femara questions

Has anyone on here been put on Femara for ovulation? I had a regular cycle in June, my July cycle came two weeks early, and in August I started 40 days after (would have been right on time if my July period wasn't early). Up until I was given a Lupron shot (NIGHTMARE, would never recommend) I was exact with my cycles. The doctor gave me provera to manipulate a cycle to start. As I was going to take my first provera dose, I started my cycle. I didn't take or use any of the provera. I was also prescribed Femara, I took it on cycle days 3-7, close to the same time every day. My dose was 2 2.5 mg pills once per day. I'm in cd 9 and still have a very light flow. It's not heavy enough to need a pad/tampon but I do have to use a liner. Is this common with Femara? Have any of you gone through this? I'm trying to figure out if this is common or normal, or if my body is going out of whack. What are other reasons that could cause a period to continue longer than usual? Can stress have an effect on it? Could taking multiple baths (severe cramping) during the beginning of my cycle cause this? Most importantly, am I starting to freak myself out over nothing? Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance for your responses.

Brittanie Mommy to Damian Lee, passed at 18 weeks, born 06/2012 Two more -Taking vitamins for MTHFR, removed uterine septum, steering clear of drunk drivers, & desperately hoping this next one will be my rainbow baby. PRAYING for all of you to get !

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo