Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Oh and I am older. I am 35

10 years ago

Miracle - Yes, I have done the FSH shots with Letrozole and a trigger for 2 of my IUIs. It didn't really bother me after I got past the mental part of putting a needle in my belly! I once hit a blood vessel and a huge black bruise turned up the next day. The nurse said it was fine and it wasn't painful, just ugly. My last IUI I had the most mature follicles, but was on the highest level of Follistim as well.

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

I actually found a study in my city for IVF. They offer IVF for a discounted rate if chosen to participate! Calling tomorrow. Thanks ladies!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

TexasGirl - I'm 36 and this is my first TTC. I have not done trigger shots yet. Now that I'm with this new RE and starting IUI again with him for the first time, he wanted to do femara or clomid to see how I responded. He said that after 2 or 3 tries and it did not work then he would switch to trigger shots.

Holy moly, essemkay I'm going to build you a 24 hour pharmacy for you to visit tonight!!

10 years ago

hello ladies meet the lucky baby daddy :)

http://donorsearch.fairfaxcryobank.com/donorinfo.cfm?oh_donorid=6645

10 years ago

I found a FRER! Drove to a different CVS with the cat crate in the car after the vet. So now I'm all nervous. I'm waiting to test until tomorrow morning to have the most concentrated pee. I'll let you know ...

Texasgirl13, he sounds amazing!

pabbey23, cool!

Also, I forgot to mention, but the New Hope trial is still going on. It's a free MINI-IVF - if you're not local, you'll have some travel costs but compared to a regular cycle, the cost is minimal. http://www.ivfclinicaltrial.com/

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Red tk you !!!!

10 years ago

yay Essemkay! success!!!!!

Thank you i hope he is a good guy woohoo

10 years ago

what is the website that has the different ivf trials?

10 years ago

clinicaltrials.gov

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo