Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Well how is everyone? Can I tell u about my self? Boobs are killing me, they are itchy and I notice them. I have a headache which is low and dull. My stomach gets upset when after I eat and my appetite is meh.. im incredibly sleepy and my flow has stopped. Well it actually stopped yesterday. I had 2 days of flow and one day of spotting.. something like that. Still not disputing my period but geez body why are u making me question it.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies Last Sunday I had IUI so is today 7 DPO or 8 DPO Can anyone help? I am a little confused on how to track this. Also I started to break out anyone else have this at this time? My calendar shows I have 11 days till AF but Doc said if I did not get my period by March 11th to come in for blood work. I have not had any symptoms last couple of days, but I do have slightly sore nipples and I was gassy and crampy. Is it normal not to have any more symptoms as well? I am hoping this is it, so excited and nervous this 2 ww is driving me nuts!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies Last Sunday I had IUI so is today 7 DPO or 8 DPO Can anyone help? I am a little confused on how to track this. Also I started to break out anyone else have this at this time? My calendar shows I have 11 days till AF but Doc said if I did not get my period by March 11th to come in for blood work. I have not had any symptoms last couple of days, but I do have slightly sore nipples and I was gassy and crampy. Is it normal not to have any more symptoms as well? I am hoping this is it, so excited and nervous this 2 ww is driving me nuts!

10 years ago

Good luck chrissley hang in there

10 years ago

Texas- okâ?¦ sorry hadn't realized. Thanks for the wishes!!
I did my scan today and I had good results like you!!
I had 1 on my right that was 20mm and 2 on my left (one was 23mm and the other was 20mm)â?¦ they also saw a third one but are not counting it as mature because it was only 13mm. The doc was very pleased, he said I responded wellâ?¦ I guess he meant to the Letrozole. LOL didn't even think to ask I was so overwhelmed.
I hope you get good progesterone results and you get to do IUI in March!!

Pabbey- you better stay!! Your love and support mean a lot!! I wish you all the luck in the world on your IVF. Any idea when you'll start?

Tubal- Heyâ?¦ the more the merrier â?¦ I'm so very hopeful for you this cycle cause you have so many to work withâ?¦ did they check how many follies you have? Sorry, you may have already said but can't turn back now..
Anyhow, no matter how many you have, your hubbies sperm are so great ONE is BOUND to make it to an egg.
Crossing my fingers for you!!!

Amanda- THANK U!!!

Amommysluv- geez that does sound weird, usually PMS symptoms go away after/during period.â?¦ well did you go in on CD3 to get your blood drawn? They also do a preg. testâ?¦.??? I really hope you're one of the weird ones and you're actually preggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrissy- each person is different. I like to think of it like this: If you haven't experienced those symptoms before and they are new to youâ?¦ then there is a lot of hope that it's actually prego symptomsâ?¦ However, that said, I seem to get new symptoms almost every cycle that make me think prego symptoms and still I'm notâ?¦ so reallyâ?¦ who knows. Hang in there a little while longer. Did you also do Ovidrel shot? If not, you could possibly test in the next few days.. if you did, then it would be too early and you may get a false positive. Good luck to you! Hope this helps!

AFM- My blood work showed Ovidrel shot tonight and IUI on Tuesday. I had 3 mature folliesâ?¦ so I'm happy about that, now anxious to see how many spermies we get LOLâ?¦ Tubal, I hope my hubby gets 1/4 of what yours gotâ?¦ I'll be happy! :)

Hugs to all you girls!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

My opk was almost positive it was dark but not black dark so I should count tomorrow as positive, will test in am. Then 8 days later blood work. If all is right the 28th is go day!
Having a hard time narrowing down the donor.

10 years ago

Thank you Miracle! I'm hoping.. makes me wonder though..2 years ttc... yes i had my tubal reversal, but only 1 pregnancy that didnt last.. takes away too much hope.. Thank you though... I need all the cheer leaders I can get! :) I'm super excited for you! 3 is a great number! lots and lots of baby dust to you!!! I bet hubby's numbers will be great! I'm getting lost between Feb and March, so going to try to just reply on the march lol. remind me.. your first, 2nd IUI? sorry.. I'm not that good in staying up on these things!
Texas, I hope your test goes great! are you doing IVF? I'm again lost, sorry.. hows everyone else doing? I'm 3dpiui and the only thing is mild cramps which i can't determine if it's gas or post IUI pains.. oh, and I was having such a dream last night that hubby had to wake me cause I was yelling at someone.. very loudly he put lol.. i'm sure neither of which have anything to do with the tww, but it's fun to think it might! :) I'm scared that I feel so positive about all of this... usually..I just plan on it not happening.. and I don't get AS crushed.. hope this doesn't break me.. lots of hugs to you all.. I look forward to sharing and talking with you all each day.. thank you for including me on your journeys!

10 years ago

No I am doing iui. I have done ici once.

10 years ago

Has anyone had the side effects from Letrozole/Femara? I had a little bit of diarrhea last round but this time I'm having terrible diarrhea and HORRIBLE nausea/dizziness. Luckily only one more day of the meds.

10 years ago

Hi Miracle Thank you so much for your wise words and yes I agree! This is my first IUI and yes I did use the Ovidrel shot and did 300 IU of Gonal F I am so happy to hear about your 3 follies I had 3 as well 18, 15 ½ and 16. I brought some dollar store pregnancy test and I was thinking of testing tomorrow, do you think it is too early or should I give it a few more days? I think March is our month as well ladies!! Lotâ??s of baby dust to all!!

Thank you Texasgirl you hang in there too :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo