Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Texasgirl, Your baby daddy sounds really awesome. I loved his answer about what he wanted to pass on to his daughter. So sweet. Thanks for sharing!

10 years ago

Welcome :)

10 years ago

Had my 1st iui on march 1st so im 13dpiui and no af yet. Im so nervous I cant test bc the heart ache is too much. My dr said test in 2weeks and let them no. Im on progesterone suppository which are very annoying but anything that might help. Ive been so gassy, breast tender and mild cramping since iui. I thought for sure af was arriving a week ago but still nothing. I guess long as it hasnt showed then i still have a chance. Been ttc for 4yrs after tubal reversal. Had early mc and 26 week pregnancy which resulted in death of my baby girl. So this is stressful and hard for me.
If anyone has any advice for iui plzzzz let me know. Thanks

10 years ago

TXkadams, I would presume you ovulated right on time. I don't think you can rely on temps when you have that HCG on board.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Awhittaker, Good to see you again. Are you going todo another miro lupron cycle? What does that mean exactly? Do the docs have a theory why you ovulated through the BC pills? (Other than your ovaries are super powered? Zing! Bang! Pow!!)

Smithb475, what dpo are you?

10 years ago

pabbey- thanks for your response.. I hate that those FSH injectables didn't work for you though!!! Best of luck on the IVF you have planned. I hope you get approved for a clinical trial!!

amk- I hate af got you!! Head up and I wish you all the best this next cycle... any plans for what you'll do yet?

chrissy- sending you prayers! I hope the SIS fixes any problems you may have.. on the positive, this could be the reason why you weren't falling pregnant and after SIS procedure you'll be super fertile!!!! :)

red- I've never heard of ultrasound on CD1 only CD3.. but hey what do I know??!! Did you see follicles and all that stuff they check on CD3? I know it's not cheap!! Wishing you all the best and I hope it works on the first try for you!!

texas- profile of baby daddy looks great! tall and handsome is how I imagine him! GOOD LUCK!! When is your IUI?

Txkadams- funny!! I know the romance gets thrown out the door... I'm there with ya! It sucks!?? What happened to lets have passionate love and a baby comes from it????

Whittaker- I've also been diagnosed with DOR and I'll be 34 in the next few months. How did you respond on you IUIs? I've only done 2 without the follistim shots just letrozole and trigger and the first IUI I had 2 mature follicles and the 2nd IUI I had 3.. still waiting to see if this one worked or not. My RE was very pleased with my response. She just told me that the quality of the egg may not be there but there is no way of telling the quality unless you do IVF. Which she said that I'm not there yet... now she wants to do IUI with Follistim,letrozole, and trigger shot to see what happens then.
Best of luck on your IVF cycle, I hope you have no cysts this time and your procedure continues as planned!

tcmc- hey buddy! Are you going to test any time soon? Your symptoms sound promising!! Let me know...

smith- you did?? wow that's great!! Well it's still too early so of course you'll be getting faint positives, I hope it's not the trigger still lingering though... test again today or tomorrow and I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!!

essemkay- aw bummer! maybe the FRER is wrong!??!!!?!!

AFM- I'm 9DPO and I feel pretty normal. My boobs have started hurting me which is normal for me... so maybe it's not a good sign... ugghhhhh... I don't know!!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Welcome to our little group Meekdogs. I'd test at 14-15dpiui. With the progesterone suppositories you won't get a period until you stop them, so you should test to know IF you should stop them. Do you have a blood test scheduled? If so, you could wait for that. I use softcups with the progesterone, it keeps everything a little cleaner.

Thanks Essemkay, I figured I'd trust the trigger more than the temps, but it's nice to hear other's opinions too.

10 years ago

TXkadams- I agree with essemkay.. trust the trigger!!

welcome meekdogs- so sorry to hear of your loss!!! Praying for you that this next one will be a healthy little bean!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

miracle- I'm thinking about testing Saturday! How about you? I temp every morning and on 7 dpo I had a really big dip and the next day it went back up. Hoping it was implantation!

How are you feeling?

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

TXadams- I temp too. For the pass two months my temps have beenvery different with the trigger shot. I called the doctor this month freaking out thinking I didn't ovulate but my temps did go up. I would love to see your chart!

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo