Community post

Discussion

new here!..anyone 5dpo today?

View Full Post

I love this site! Im glad I found it! This is my 4th cycle ttc #2. I would like to find some other ladies close to me in the cycle so we can go crazy over symptoms together! haha AF is due sept 8th for me. ugh feels like forever.

17 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

Hi girls!

Sorry i have been mia. I forgot to "follow" this thread! Im going to poas first thing in the morning. *fingers crossed* for a faint faint bfp! Im only 8dpo....but it could happen right? Have any of yall tested yet? Praying for yall.

Love, Shea

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

I purchased tests online that say you can start testing 7-10 dpo. I'm 8 dpo today. Took one this morning and nothing. Just took one again and there is a faint (super faint) line. Worried i might be convincing myself its there. Going to take another tomorrow morning.

Really hoping this is our month ladies!!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies! We're getting closer! The only new symptom I've had is some constipation which is not fun. I think I'm going to test monday morning which is 11 dpo for me. I'm not completly sure I want to though... I dread seeing a negative test.but I always end up doing it anyways lol I get so impatient. How about all of you are you waiting to test? I was looking through the positive test gallery and it makes sad (happy for the ladies that took them of course) but I'm ready to get my bfp!

12 years ago • Post starter

I started taking Fertilaid this cycle. My symptoms seem promising. I am pretty sure I ovulated on Wednesday, 8-31-11. Me and DH bedded from 8-27-11 thru 9-1-11. Yea, we're exhausted. LOL. Right away, I spotted, which I believe was ovulation on Thursday, 9-1-11. After that, my nipples started getting very sore. My lower abdomen started feeling full and crampy. Almost like i was going to start period, but it is way too early for it. I am having lower back pain which is unusual. I have been urinating quite a lot. It could be the Fertilaid, but I am holding out hope.

12 years ago

Looks like the faint positive i got 6 days ago was legit. I've taken about 12 or so now and they are all positive. Confirmed with a clearblue digital 11 dpo with early evening urine. Over the moon! Not a lot of new symptoms....peeing a bit more but i've been drinking alot of water. Nausous a bit if i don't eat right away in the morning.

Anyone else tested yet? Praying for all of u!!

12 years ago

hey everyone i am alo at 5dpo today i am tried, achy pelvis my breasts are starting to hurt. i am a lil moody. i am having headaches out of this world. let keep updated on each other hope we all have bfp's this month!

love is life and life is love

12 years ago

AF showed up for me yesterday . I was a day late which isnt like me im usually like clockwork so i thought it was my month so it was extremely disappointing. Good luck ambermae im very happy for you!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo