Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

positive thanks to soy isoflavones!

Category: After a Positive - Pregnancy Announcements
Posted by krissi1169 » Oct. 1, 2011 9:01pm

yay got my positive the first cycle using soy isoflavones. it so works! 10 dpo early response 6 days sooner

krissi1169
Reply by lisa21 » Oct. 2, 2011 3:59pm

Hi Krissi i was so happy to see your post because i've heard so much about iso and the wonderful results that comes with. may i ask a few questions?
1. how man mgs did you take and how often?
2. when did you take it cd1-5, 2-7 etc....
3. some women felt strong ovulation pain, did you experience this?
Sorry for the 20\20 interview but its been two years ttc for me and dh and iso has given me new found hope.
Thanks

lisa21

Reply by krissi1169 » Oct. 2, 2011 4:46pm

Sure Lisa! I took it cd 4 through 8. I took just 80 mg cd 4,5, and 6 and then 120 mg cd 7 and 8. And yes I did feel ovulation pains for the first time ever! I had a full day of cramps similar to af cramps and they were so strong I actually took tylenol. I ovulated a day sooner than I normally would also. So even for those who do already ovulate (like myself) it induces a "strong" ovulation lol and for those that dont ovulate regularly I have no doubt in my mind what so ever that it would help straighten up your cycle and it will definitely induce ovulation. At first I wasnt so sure because I didnt have a lot of ewcm like I thought I would(not at the right time anyways) but here I am! Amazing stuff in my opinion!! Good luck to you! and if you do decide to try it (which I would totally recommend reguardless of some of the bad things you here about it) let me know! I would love to hear your success story!

krissi1169

Reply by lisa21 » Oct. 7, 2011 5:32pm

thanks for ur response Krssi i did decide to take iso, im taking a 160 mg a day cd2-7. like u i do ovulate but not having much luck, im currently on my third day and would love a bfp!!! hope everything is well with u and ur sticky bean!!!

lisa21

Reply by rastheimer » Nov. 21, 2011 7:05am

I also wanted to post my good news here. I took soy isoflavones (I think about 80 mg a day for the first 5 days of my cycle) and got a positive that same cycle! I don't know if it really works or if it makes you think more positively but either way I got a BFP!

rastheimer

Reply by mommy2kaylia » Nov. 21, 2011 3:50pm

Hey guys! I am currently in my tww for my first cycle using soy isoflavones. I've never had issues with cramping before AF, but I'm now at 7DPO and have been having pains in my lower belly for a couple of days now. Did you guys experience any cramping, etc when using the soy?

mommy2kaylia

Reply by lisa21 » Nov. 21, 2011 5:00pm

im not much of a cramper and im usually blind to the fact that im ovulating but with the soy it was plain as day. serious cramping and they hurt, i think that means u got a good strong ovulation. Gl!!

lisa21

Reply by wantingBFPasap » Dec. 6, 2011 5:53pm

I am on my tww on my first cycle using soy i took 200 mg cd# 3-7 and got a postive opk on cd# 10... last month i didn't get a postive opk until cd#18 so it definitely brings on a stronger faster o... i have been having cramping since the positive opk and i have bding everyday except for yesterday so i am hoping this is my month... ttc#2 is taking a serious toll

wantingBFPasap

Reply by wantingBFPasap » Dec. 6, 2011 5:53pm

I am on my tww on my first cycle using soy i took 200 mg cd# 3-7 and got a postive opk on cd# 10... last month i didn't get a postive opk until cd#18 so it definitely brings on a stronger faster o... i have been having cramping since the positive opk and i have bding everyday except for yesterday so i am hoping this is my month... ttc#2 is taking a serious toll

wantingBFPasap

Reply by talless » Jan. 11, 2012 1:51pm

Hi Ladies,

Any follow up?

I'm taking soy iso this cycle for the first time. Started yesterday CD4 (80mg), may increase to 120 for CD7-8.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

talless

Reply by esperanza » Jan. 11, 2012 2:28pm

Let me join the club of Soy babies!

I started taking soy in December on CD4-8 and I got digital bfp on at 9dpo.
I was trying since August and my first cycle of soy isoflavones was successful!!!

btw, ladies who got pregnant with the help of soy isoflavones - is anybody expecting twins? I've heard soy increases chances of having twins...

esperanza

Reply by talless » Feb. 6, 2012 8:22pm

Hi Ladies,

1st cycle on Soy, Positive, Stong positive!

a beautiful strong

Oh praise God, thank you Jesus

Keep the faith ladies, God is good!

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

talless

Reply by cmurray1009 » Feb. 12, 2012 3:47pm

I am also trying SI's this cycle.. we are on cycle #9 I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle. So i wanted to try something to help boost my O and make it stronger since i never feel it. I have a couple ladies on my ttc board on bbc that have had success with the SI's so i thought i would give them a try.
Last night was my last dose of the SI's I took the max dose of 200mg from cd2-6. So far i have noticed an increased amount of cm and every night that i took them i noticed i slept better. I actually wake up feeling rested which i haven't done since before DS who is 2.
I will update at let you know if they worked for me the first cycle or not KMFX!!

cmurray1009

Reply by mazzola3300 » Mar. 21, 2012 8:00pm

I tried Iso this cycle days 2-6 80mg days 2,3,4 and 120 on day 5 and 160 on day 6. I am currently cd13 and yesterday I got really sick, bad headache and throwing up. Today I got my positive OPK and I am having pain in my lower abdomen. Hope this is all because I am ovulating. Fingers crossed for everybody and lots of baby dust.

mazzola3300

Reply by angel197088 » Apr. 15, 2012 11:16am

Ok I am totally confused. I have been charting since last mth. the mth before I had a CP and last mth thought we had our BFP but then AF showed up. So I found this thread, I am now CD 6, I have taken the soy isoflavanes, 120mg each night starting CD2. This morning my temp spiked, and I got a pos opk. My question is can the soy iso's give a false pos on the opk? or am I seriously O'ing this early? if so we have already been BD and if I do O we may have caught it this time but afraid to get my hopes up again.

angel197088

Reply by sassysarz » May. 16, 2012 11:42am

Hi SI Ladies!!
I'd like to join this club too! I took IS days 3-8 starting with 120mg and last 2 days 200mg! I am now on day 13 of my cycle and hav had mild p.pains but nothing showing on opk yet? I've been trying for 7 months now after a mmc In Jan 2011 and stillbirth at 7 months last Sept! I desp want this month to work!! Every month I always get twitching/flutterings in my left ovary and the same has just started? Not sure if that's a good or bad sign?

Best of luck everyone!

Sarz x

sassysarz

Reply by Shawngie » May. 16, 2012 12:34pm

Hi im taking si cd4-8 (80cd4-5 then 120cd6-8) today is my last day for taking them YIPEE along with using softcups.

to all the ladies that received their BFP!!!

for the rest of us looking forward to our BFP!!!

@sassy....sry to hear about your loss...keeping you in my

User Image

Shawngie

Reply by Shawngie » May. 17, 2012 10:45pm

ladies,

just checking in. seems to be a little quiet is everyone too busy ??? lol

AFM: finally felt o cramps today. still waiting on a positive opk. hopefully i get it tomorrow or the next day.

User Image

Shawngie

Reply by AshleyWhite » Jun. 10, 2012 7:03am

does anyone know if you can take soy isoflavones with clomid?

AshleyWhite

Reply by jpiper » Jun. 11, 2012 10:36pm

Hi everyone - I want in the SI club (and the BFP club)!

Tonight is my first night on 80 mg. I have a shorter cycle (23-28) so I didn't want to start too strong. I am a little scared trying a supplement but it hasn't been working on our own...Think I will take 120mg CD5-6.

Anyone else have stories, side effects, warnings or advice for using the soy?

Thank you and to you all!

jpiper

Reply by jpiper » Jun. 30, 2012 10:40pm

I just wanted to update cause after a lot of research, I think this topic deserves some more attention.

I just got my first on 10 DPO - on my 1st cycle using soy.

Now let's hope for a sticky bean! And good luck out there - try soy!

jpiper