Community post

Success story

Got my bfp thanks to soy isoflavones

Hi ladies! Im too excited to finally be here telling my own story. I conceived on cycle #6. This cycle what I did differently was to take geritol complete from cd 1 all the way through and I took soy isoflavones from cd 4-8. I had very strong ovulation cramps and ovulated one day earlier than normal because of the soy. We all imagine all these symptoms every month and they end up being nothing, well this month I didn't feel much different than usual except I did feel a little queasy when I had to ride in the back seat of a car. I cant tell you day by day because I tried not to look into it so much so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Also sry if tmi but I had a "different" smell. It wasn't bad just different which i did notice very early on. I have sore bbs but I had that every month after ovulation. I also was a complete emotional wreck about 10 dpo and felt pretty queasy which is why I ended up testing that day. Good Luck to you all! and anybody with questions about soy don't hesitate to ask! I would recommend it to anyone!

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo