Community post

Discussion

new here!..anyone 5dpo today?

I love this site! Im glad I found it! This is my 4th cycle ttc #2. I would like to find some other ladies close to me in the cycle so we can go crazy over symptoms together! haha AF is due sept 8th for me. ugh feels like forever.

17 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

Hi Krissy, Im Shea

Fertility friend and my charts have me at 4dpo (well 5 now because its like 12am here). I would love to be tww buddies. Im hoping my temps keep going up to confirm that i really Od (im a little bit skeptical)

Anyways, I have been trying for about 3yrs. Im praying this is my lucky cycle.

I woke up early this morning with AF like cramps. and thats really my only symptom so far...and some creamy cm.

Hopefully we will be bump buddies as well! Praying for you!!!!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hello!
I am guessing I am in between 5-8dpo, but going with 5. I really dont have many symptoms as of yet, except by breasts are sore but I am contributing that to weaning my 15 month old 2 weeks ago. Crossing my fingers for us!

12 years ago

Hi everyone. I am 5 dpo today. AF is due Sept 10th. This is our 2nd month ttc #2 after 2 early mc this year. One @ 10wks and then @5 weeks. Really hoping this is our time!!!

I have mild cramping/pulling throughout the day. Temps have stayed up the past 4 days. Leg cramps, tingling bbs since 3 dpo. I wake up hungry and feeling mildly sick to my stomach-not sure if thats in my head though. A little tired but with a 15 month old I am always tired. Moody.

I would love to be tww buddies.

12 years ago

well I woke up this morning feeling a bit dizzy. and my bbs have been a little tender the last 2 days. Thats about it for me. I was doing some research and i read about geritol. Have any of you heard about it? It says theres a baby in every bottle. hmmm

12 years ago • Post starter

I haven't heard about geritol. I'll have to look that up.

12 years ago

Hi, i am also waiting for 8th sept too, 1 week seems far too long to wait! Been TTC #2 Since April this year. I am 7 dpo today. I have only ever had one month a few months back were i though i might actually be preg and that was due to having breast tenderness turned out, not, obviously. Since then i haven't clung on to little thing's. I have experienced some symptoms this month, however, i am just trying to put them to the back of my mind because that way i can't be disappointed if that time of the month does come. Here are things i have had so far which are unusual for me..

Nothing until..

4dpo- Woke up that day with a really bad headache, backache, nausea, hot flashes, gas, very tired all day, sore nips and cramps in lower abdomen. Had some pink discharge too but that could be thrush as i have recently been treated. I like to think i was just very ill that day.

5dpo- Headache continues, tired, cramping, nausea, hot flashes, gas and smells getting to me (foods and animal smells) sore nips but not as bad as day before.

6dpo- Headache, tired, cramping, nausea, and gas.

7dpo- Headache, tired, cramping, nausea (very little) and gas.

Only symptoms i had with my first were boobs hurt and i felt sick one morning at about cd 21. Even then i didn't think anything of it, i actually didn't convince myself to buy a preg test until 2 weeks after i was due. So i was 6 weeks when i found out and was still in shock!!

Baby dust to all!! :) x x

12 years ago

4 more days girls!!! I'm so nervous and scared. I also been feeling tired, nausea, and dizzy

12 years ago

I cannot wait. I have more cramps today. Just like the last few days except this morning there were shooting pains in my vagina (sorry tmi). I've been checking my cervix daily. Yesterday it was real low and firm, today it is quite a bit higher and still firm. From what I've read you can't read alot into that though. Praying this is our month ladies!!

12 years ago

I have also being getting more cramps and the pains 'down there too' sounding psitive so far, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for all!! :) x

12 years ago

I am also 5 dpo.......AF due 9/11. Temps have been increasing since ovulation. Felt pretty normal til yesterday had a pinchy/pulling pains down low off and on. Today I've been crampy and starting about 7:30 pm I can barely hold my eyes open. I'm new to charting so not sure how long temps have to stay up?

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo