Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

121 - 130 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Law hurry up and overload on vitamin c! :-\ sorry blue we most definitely understand the feeling. Jada hey sugar wugar. Luv is gone until Wednesday I hope she has good news. I didn't do so well I think on my practical but I think I did well on my written exam. It will get better. Af is due in 4days I don't have any specific symptoms to cheer about this morning out of the blue I took my temp oral and vag they both were at my coverline odd I'll check in the a.m. to see if it goes up. I did it at 530 like I normally would do if I was temping. I should be 8-9dpo.

User Image

10 years ago

Cam!!! How are you? Oh yeah I forgot that quick that Luv is out...and SMH is in high heaven with that baby girl I am sure. I know you are going to do just fine with schooling, just get your routine. How's the house packing?? I think we will be headed that way the end of March, I will keep you posted!

10 years ago

Ok hun. We ready to go.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you for the kind words everyone.

Cam- I hope your temp is nice and toasty in the morning! !

Lawbride- I hope your coldisn't too bad!!

I have had so much cramping for the past 2-3 days (7-9 dpo). And I have no idea why. Feels like af will be here any time. My temp was above coverline this am by a bit. Since I am working nights I took a 5 hour nap this after noon and woke up with a temp a whole degree over coverline haha. Breasts getting more and more tender, heart burn and hot flashes. But this happened last month as well. Test was neg.this am but I'm only 9 dpo.

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies temp was 98.6 so we will see. I'm up getting ready for work everyone have a great day!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies, hope everyone is well. Sorry I have been MIA, things have been a little chaotic.

Law Sorry you are feeling stressed, wish I could make ya feel better

Luv- So happy your temps are nice and toasty!! I hope you enjoy your vacay!!!

Jada I hope you enjoyed your trip!! I understand the Bathroom thing LOL

Blue- It is a hard thing to be happy for them but yet sad for yourself. Be strong your turn is soon!!

Cam-Wooo hooo soon you will be in your new place, maybe a great start to all new beginnings.

I hope you ladies all have a wonderful day!

10 years ago

Morning ladies!!

Glad to see more of you on!! I was starting to wonder...lol.

AFMed, hey!! How are you feeling? I hope you are feeling better!

Cam, Nice!! Prayers lifted for you my dear :) Don't work too hard, LOL!

Blue, hmmm hopefully all of those symptoms will actually lead to your BFP in just a few days ;)

Law, How are you today??

SMH and Luv, y'all are missed!

Darling, 1st, MamaK...where are y'all?? Did Holly make it here? Not sure who else I am missing??

AFM, feeling ok...my husband made me laugh SOO hard last night. I swear every night around 8-830 I get so sleepy and have to take a 30 minute nap or so...last night he says to me when I wake up, "Are you sure you aren't knocked up? You sure are sleeping a lot" LOL...I about DIED!!! I am CD16, not even sure if I have O'd yet?? We have been getting it in and I am praying that the effects of the HSG from last month are giving us a good shot this month! With that weird spotting those few days (which were not consecutive and the spotting would only last for about 3 minutes or less) I am hoping that something good is happening in there!

10 years ago

Jada I'm getting excited for you!

User Image

10 years ago

Cam, Thanks!!! It would/will be amazing whenever it does happen :)

10 years ago

Yes it would and will be

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo