Community post

Discussion

Anyone else ttc for more than 6 months????

View Full Post

I'm 33 dh is 35 we have been ttc for 9 months now. I never thought it would be this difficult, or this emotional. I appreciate every bit of support and encouragement from all women tic, but only women who have been going through it for more than six months can understand on a deeper level the emotional rollercoaster I feel. I am always hopeful, but its getting harder. I would love to hear how others cope with it as well. Thanks and baby dust to all!!!!

39 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 39 Replies | Last Page

Oops....sound like not should like

10 years ago • Post starter

I did an OPK just out of curiosity today (CD 8/9 - I'd say 9, but my period started in the afternoon, so the RE's office calls it 8) and it was very close to positive. Normally I wouldn't see that till CD 13 or 14, so I hope that means that the Clomid is doing what it's supposed to do! So weird to have a different cycle after the past 18 which were almost exactly the same.

10 years ago

molldoll, I completely understand that! You aren't a selfish b**ch... you have a right to now want to hear it right now! Thanks for the positive thoughts! Hope we all get our bundles soon!

Matrixx - FX the Clomid works for you... baby dust.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Matrixx I thi n k that's a good sign that the clomid is working. I've heard a lot of women say that O came very quickly on clomid. My cycle seems to be shorter lately too. I lost 15 pounds. I wonder if that could affect it.

I'm pretty sure I O today. Pinching on the right side and lots of ewcm. Gosh I hope we get that eggy! !

Matrixx - I think I would take that as a good sign the clomid is working....I dont know much about clomid but I'd say that since the last 18 cycles were the same and now this one is different, something is going on and hopefully something good!

Molldoll - I hope you catch it too! Sending you positive vibes!

Welcome back Cristi! This is our year, like we've been saying! Hopefully this ttw goes by super fast for you!

AFM, I'm only going by cm to tell if I have o'ed this month. CD 11 and EWCM should be coming anytime. Not counting on this cycle being successful since I dont think we are going to be getting any bding in during my fertile period due to very, very busy schedules. But we shall see!

10 years ago

How are you guys doing? Seems like everyone who commented should be past ovulation or getting pretty close!

I'm trying to decide how to handle testing this month since I did a trigger shot. I figured I'd do an hpt every other day till it's blank and then start doing them daily. Anyone have experience with this? I'm using Wandfos, so they're cheap enough that I feel I can obsess.

10 years ago

I wish I was about to ovulate.. I have to wait another week or more yet. I am on CD10 and have been ovulating at CD18 or 19 the past few months. Clomid has made me more regular though so at least I know that! I have a blood test for estradiol tomorrow.

I haven't had a trigger as I always ovulate without it so don't know first hand what is best to do.

10 years ago

The fertility clinic I'm going to doesn't do Clomid cycles without a trigger shot, and I couldn't get my OB/GYN or PCP to give me Clomid since I ovulate regularly and have normal cycles. So it was either do the trigger, or keep doing nothing. :-\ It was nice not having to do OPKs this month for the first time in a year and a half, though.

Hope the numbers are good and you ovulate soon!

10 years ago

Well, after getting my body all working well with the clomid, turns out it was pointless. My husband had a sperm analysis a year and a half ago which was "spectacular". We just got another one done and it was really bad. It was repeated with the same result. Sigh. That means we are unlikely to get pregnant without IVF. No more clomid for me and now I just have to wait for an appointment and then the start of IVF - whenever that is! I just hope it works...

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo