Posts by molldoll411

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Help Please!!!!

I have been taking vitex and this is my second cycle on it. Last month I got a bfp but I had a cp. it was my f ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

Anyone else ttc for more than 6 months????

I'm 33 dh is 35 we have been ttc for 9 months now. I never thought it would be this difficult, or this emotio ...

39 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

"I Just Feel Out"

I have seen the "I just feel out" symptom in the checker before, but I have never been compelled to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Live and Breathe by Little Pink Lines

The TTC rollercoaster takes another dip as I am 2 DPO and now going crazy waiting to be able to test. It has o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

cautiously optimistic

CD 21 and I FINALLY got my positive opk. We BD A LOT this week so I am really really hoping this is the month ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

8 DPO Sore BBs!

Well, I am 8 DPO today and I have sore boobies like I am getting my AF! They are so intense that it is hard to ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Symptom Spotting

OK...so I am 6 DPO today and I am having cramps and milky discharge. These are all supposedly symptoms of earl ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

OV

Yay! I finally got a positive on my OPK last night and we did the deed! I am hoping that if we can BD for the ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

OPKs

OK...AF is gone today (thank God) so I went to Target and got the "UP" brand OPK kit. It has 20 stri ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

BD

DH has been goine on a golfing trip, he comes home tonight and I am on CD 8. I am going to start using my OPK ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago