Community post

Journal

BD

DH has been goine on a golfing trip, he comes home tonight and I am on CD 8. I am going to start using my OPK tomorrow, as I got the 20 test pack. I think that for us one of the most challenging parts of TTC is keeping the passion and spark alive between us while still trying to "schedule" BD. I am trying not to let my desire for a baby become so engulfing that I lose my passion and fun with DH. It's such a hard balance and I think that it might be harder on him. Sometimes I know that he feels like he has to "perform" just for me. I think that when TTC for extended periods of time, even though it may kill me to think of losing a cycle, we need to take a step back and take a month off. You never know, by taking that preassure off of the situation it just might turn out to be better and it might be the cycle I concieve. I think that when DH gets back from golfing tonight I am going to do a special dinner for him and really try to make a nice moment where we can connect without an agenda. I know this site centers around TTC, but there are so many deeper emotional issues that go along with the process that it's not always so cut and dry. I am putting this out there because I know there have to be other couples struggling with this.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo