Community post

Journal

Symptom Spotting

OK...so I am 6 DPO today and I am having cramps and milky discharge. These are all supposedly symptoms of early pregnancy, BUT they are also symptoms of tons of other bodily things as well. Every month I think that I have an antire myriad of symptoms ie...cramps, sore bbs, nausea, CM, and fatigue only to get a bfn. I am starting to think that all of this "symptom spotting" is actually really counter productive and only makes the emotional roller coaster of TTC that much more intense. Symptoms can be like a self fulfilling prophecy....if I believe that they are there enough, then eventually they will be. Unfortunately that doesn't lead to a bfp. I am really trying to start to scale down my expectations and relax a little regarding TTC. It's very hard to do, but I think all of the stress of up and down emeoyions is only making it physically harder TTC.

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Sounds like me! Baby dust to you!! I am 6dpo today...not sure if what I am feeling is normal PMS because that can happen a week out...or actual pregnancy...Hope you get your BFP!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo