Community post

Discussion

just found out. my symptoms for you guys are here

Ok so I did a test today! Bfp two dark lines. I seriously thought I was was infertile!
Symptoms started literally 3 days ago (period due yesterday)
Craving lemon like crazy
Tired I never sleep during the day and yesterday I did! Fell asleep my partner couldnt believe I was sleeping in the day!
Foggy feeling (which might fall under tiredness)
Cramping like af but a bit different (burning kind of feeling but not sore if that makes sense)
Empty hungry feeling but only being able to eat small amounts because I didnt feel like the food after having a few bites
Lots of wateryish creamy coloured cm on undies (kept thinking it was my period)
The cramps were weird because I only cramp when theres blood but I was cramping 'before' my period which was weird for me!
Think I concieved on nye which is scary because I was doing some naughty party drugs ( which is a rarity so no junkie commemts please) hope my baby is ok!!!!
Oh and my pms sent me almost mental this month much worse than others!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Congrats ;-)

10 years ago

Thanks heaps... I hadnt come on here much coz I gave up. But just thought id put the symptoms out seems ive obsessed over other peoples symptoms before. I reckon if you give up trying and just dont bother itll happen.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo