Community post

Discussion

I thought my implantation bleeding was a period!!!!

Ok so I found out a week ago when my period was due that I am pregnant. I just wanted to share with you ladies because ive heard people ask of implantation bleeding... ok so here I was thinking id concieved roughly two weeks before my period was due.(3 weeks ago)
But I got my blood test results back today and i had high hgc (or whatever it is) doctor told me im 6 weeks pregnant so thats a week before my last supposed period.
I usually have very heavy 3/4 day periods no spotting or any of that! just bam period here then bam period gone (which is awesome!) Anyhoo last period it was just lighter and quicker but it still very much seemed like a period!! I wasnt even suss. I heard spotting was a spec or it was only brown or pink! But mine wasnt!! so suck on that you know it alls!! Hehe it was bright red like a period but lighter and shorter. So there implantation can be mistaken for a period (ive been told otherwise)
Just thought id put it out there for anyone whos wondering about spotting!

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

That is what I thought with mine. Spotting was almost the wrong word to describe it for me. It was bleeding on off over two days and it was quite watery but very much the colour of blood

I guess everyone if different, congratulations!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo