Community post

Discussion

4dpo, looking for ov/cycle buddies

Hi, I TTC for over a year, and it's my 3rd round on clo. Any of you ladies would like to be buddies, share thoughts and compare symptoms (nothing here yet, but as hopeful to feel something, as every month).
Oh, and happy new year to you all, I wish our dreams to finally come true on 2014 ;) (To think I'll be 30!)
to all of you!

14 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

YAY! I am also on my 4th DPO! I am TTC after a loss in 2011, m/ced at 5wks and we decided to put our family on hold for a while as my DH was scheduled to deploy. Well, he's back safe and sound and we're TTC! I was shocked when he said he was ready, and well, here I am, 4dpo!

Not sure about you, but I have been nauseous around noon time mostly, but dizzy on and off throughout the day. Today, I've had bad lower back cramps, like when I get my period. I'm not due until 1/17 (I have 26 day cycles) so I'm hoping my discomfort is a good sign. How about you? Are you feeling well??

BFP#1 9.1.11 EDD 5.16.12 MC 9.15.11 <3

10 years ago

So now I'm 5 dpo, and unfortunately I don't really have any symptoms :(. I had a bit of brownish spotting/fluids, but I have them near or after 5dpo every month now, so I know i'ts not impantation bleeding. I had a litle back pain at 3dpo, but it also doesn't mean anything. I wish I could have some symptoms, but I can only wait. I'll test anyway on 10 dpo, that is 12 January.
Good luck to you cbanville!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, I am also on 5DPO. My next cycle is 1/15. Yesterday and today I had frequent urination, my lower right back hurts and a weird cramp around my abdominal area which not normal. Hope we all get good news soon. Baby dust to all!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello Novaleekhots!
So my 5 dpo was gassy, with some mild pressure in abdomen. And brownish fluids.
My 6 dpo started today, and there was a little bit of pinching in ovum, but I feel rather fine. I wish I had more promising symptoms!
Hope you're more lucky ladies!

Hi Murasaki- Today is 6DPO and I noticed more fluids then normal similar to the cervical mucus I get prior to ovulation and also it was a tanish color. I am feeling very constipated and gassy. I have these weird feeling in my stomach not sure how to describe it, but they are mild, I also felt my cervix is low and soft, not sure if these signs & symptoms are pre pregnancy.

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm 5 dpo today. I've been having dull period like cramps then
some twinge feelings in my lower abdomen. I have lower back pain, headaches, sore nipples, very gassy today (sorry tmi!) moody, and have felt
very dizzy. AF should visit Jan 18th. I've never felt this way during or after
ovulation. I ovulated Jan 4th and me and the hubs did the deed that day
so I'm praying that we get a soon! to you all!

Mommy to a precious little boy "Braiden" (3-25-11) Hoping for baby #2!

10 years ago

Hello ladies.
So my 6dpo was gassy, with feeling of pressure in abdomen. Also there was more of this strange brown spotting, at first i thought it's the same I have every month, but than I think it's first time it's so dry, without usual more creamy brownish fluids. But my nipples don't feel sore and I feel fine, so I probably should have my hopes too high.
please tell me about your 6 dpo!

HI ladies! I'm 4dpo today and I've noticed that my boobs are swollen and painful (could be a side effect of pregnacare conception pills though) and my basal body temperature has been steadily increasing since O day. Is that a good sign? Really hoping this is my month!!! Been trying for a few months now.

73600z0z30z10.png[/img][/url]

10 years ago

Hello ladies.
I don't know what's happening, yesterday, on my 7 dpo I still had spotting, but this time it was blood-red, and with my dull cramps, and backache it just felt as Af came, but that would be a week to early and it never happened before. Also my BBT didn't dropped down, so is it early AF? Or some long-lasting implantation bleeding? (It's been 3 days already) I feel confused.
Anyone else testing this weekend?

Has anyone tested yet??? My AF is schedule to arrive Wednesday, so I think I will wait to test if it doesn't show up, don't want to disappoint myself again with a , so far no major symptoms and it's 11 DPO.

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo