Community post

Discussion

Chances of being pregnant?

View Full Post

Hi everyone!
I am new on this site but I just wanted to get your thoughts on how likely you think I am in being pregnant.

My husband and I had unprotected sex the day before I ovulated. We are both 31 years old and I am currently at 9 DPO - although I had a BFN earlier today when taking a test using First Response.

We are not trying for a baby and so I do not chart my temperature or use any ovulation monitoring techniques. The way I am able to know when I ovulate is because during that time I usually have increased libido (hence getting carried away the day befor eovulation!!) but the main thing is that I get a very sharp ovulation pain lasting about two minutes each month (mittelschmerz).

Although we're not trying for a baby, we both agree it would be a nice suprise. I know that I won't know for sure whether I am pregnant or not until AF shows up, but I thought I'd post this and get your thoughts as to the chances I have at being pregnant or not.

Thanks in advance for all of your comments :o)

16 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 16 of 16 Replies

Oh my! My little sister faints anytime she gets her blood drawn too!! I think it's her anxiety gets the best of her and she gets freaked out lol..
Anywho.. Lol! Hope to hear back tomorrow! :)

~*{Girl 04-04-09}*~ 40 weeks ~*{Girl 01-26-11}*~ 40 weeks ~*{Miscarriage 10-26-13}*~ 9 weeks 4 days ~*{Miscarriage 12-26-13}*~ 4 weeks ~*~•Praying a little bean will stick!!•~*~

10 years ago

Hmm still not sure....

I did a test this morning and got a BFN (10 DPO). I did however get three tiny - really small - brown blood jelly-like dots (not a discharge, just dots) from down below when I went to the bathroom this morning. Implantation bleeding?

I also felt nothing this morning but for the past two hours I have that 'pressure' feeling on the lower right side of my abdomen the same as yesterday. It doesn't hurt but it's slightly more noticeable than yesterday.

I may test again tonight but it not then I'll definitely test tomorrow....more waiting.....

10 years ago • Post starter

It's Christmas Day and I just got my BFP!!!!
Well this is a surprise Christmas present! :)

Omg!! CONGRATS!! That is so awesome!! I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby!! Keep me updated on your pregnancy! We can share stories and be pregnancy buddies! Lol my due date is September 1, 2014 :) :)

~*{Girl 04-04-09}*~ 40 weeks ~*{Girl 01-26-11}*~ 40 weeks ~*{Miscarriage 10-26-13}*~ 9 weeks 4 days ~*{Miscarriage 12-26-13}*~ 4 weeks ~*~•Praying a little bean will stick!!•~*~

10 years ago

I'm happy and so is my other half :)

According to some due date calculators online, baby due 5th Sep :)

Haha! You can sing 'all I want for Christmas is my two pink lines!' Lol!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo