Community post

Discussion

Very light pressure in tummy - Experiences please

Hi everyone,

Just wondering whether anyone has experienced VERY light pressure in the lower abdomen as the only symptom and then got a BFP?

I'm 7dpo and that's he only symptom I have. Oh other than I was really tired on Friday afternoon (5dpo) and irritable yesterday. The pressure is so light that I keep fidgeting in case my jeans are too tight or I'm sitting uncomfortably which may cause the pressure on my tummy, but the pressure is still there. It's just very, very mild.

I was pregnant in December (lost it) but I had loads of strong symptoms very early and was extremely dizzy and had pain, which I now wonder whether it's because something was wrong. I can't help thinking that this very light pressure is not a symptom and just all in my head.

Gosh this two week wait sucks! :o(

Anyway thanks for any replies.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

im currently 5 dpo i think and i have pressure in lower tummy to not sure what it is but ive got 3 kids and everyone i could feel pressure and couldnt even lay on my tummy about a week before i find out im pregnant

10 years ago

Thanks for the info - helps to get any views.

I'm 8dpo today and I have pressure really low down in my abdomen a but like I have a urine infection or something. It's quite mild but definitely stronger than the very light pressure I had three days ago.

My left breast has started to feel very slightly tender today and I'm tired, really tired. I fell asleep in the bath yesterday after climbing and and I had a nap this evening when I got home from work.

I know that together these symptoms could point to being pregnant but, I dunno, I'm still not convinced....it's possibly all in my mind. I'm keeping an eye out for implantation spotting over the next few days. Hopefully I'll see something that will give me a bit more of a clue as to what the hell is going on!

Lots of baby ***dust**** to you also :o)

10 years ago • Post starter

Eeek spelling was awful in my reply - I can barely read what I wrote (must be tired!). Here's what I said again but a bit more understandable!

Thanks for the info - helps to get any views.

I'm 8dpo today and I have pressure really low down in my abdomen a bit like I have a urine infection or something. It's quite mild but definitely stronger than the very light pressure I had three days ago.

My left breast has started to feel very slightly tender today and I'm tired, really tired. I fell asleep in the bath yesterday after climbing in and I had a nap this evening when I got home from work.

I know that together these symptoms could point to being pregnant but, I dunno, I'm still not convinced....it's possibly all in my mind. I'm keeping an eye out for implantation spotting over the next few days. Hopefully I'll see something that will give me a bit more of a clue as to what the hell is going on!

Lots of baby ***dust**** to you also :o)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo