Community post

Discussion

Just so down.

View Full Post

Just did a first response test from 5 days from my period due-date, and negative--again. :(

I have been trying now for 6 months. I know some may roll their eyes and laugh at me, but really no matter what it hurts and painful. I got pregnant so fast with my baby boy (who is now 20 months), and thought the second time would be the same, but no it certainly has not.

I did take fertilaid for a month-I know the recommended usage is 3 months but I only took it once. I did buy fertility tea which I have yet to try.

I bought ovulation tests only to confirm my ovulation time.

Feel so emotionally hurt and confused. I believe in God and know its Gods will but I struggle so much with this. 6 more months of trying and we gotta go to a fertility clinic. Never thought it would take anytime. :(

I know I need to be more patient and everyone tells me to stop stressing and it will happen if I don't think about it and stop worrying and stressing but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Have hope. Always trust in God. Be positive. That is what I need to remember through this journey~ Baby dust to all

63 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Oh no! Is he all right?? I hope that doesn't happen to hubster... I would never hear the end of it! Lol!

User Image

8 years ago

Yea hes ok lol

Have hope. Always trust in God. Be positive. That is what I need to remember through this journey~ Baby dust to all

8 years ago • Post starter

Good! Unfortunately, my ovulation has yet to show up according to CM and my BBT so it may not even happen this month. We're still BDing, just in case, but I guess this won't be the cycle for us either. It's a bummer but at least I'm motivated to really get healthy and have a cycle to relax and recoup before we try again in August.

User Image

8 years ago

Good luck hun! I know its so hard!

Hey, girl! Anything new??

User Image

8 years ago

Nope :(

Period came Thursday spotting actual flow Saturday :(

One more cycle to conceive before leaving to Egypt for a month, if no luck then it will be a ttc break I guess as hubby won't be able to come with us so will have to try again when I am back in August :(

Awww, that stinks! I'm sorry, sweet girl. I was really hoping all your little tricks and aids would come thru (then I could use them too! Lol!). Maybe, if next cycle doesn't take, your trip will help you to unwind and make conceiving a little bit easier.

I'm thinking I'm out this cycle too. I can't be sure I O'd and, if I Did when I think I did, I'm definitely not feeling "pregnant". Then C2P put my ovulation a few days ago, after we stopped so much due to sunburn... Lol! So I honestly believe I missed it, if there was anything to miss. In fact, I made my first appointment to have it looked into by my GYN on the 30th. I'm going to have my set of labs sent over so maybe I can save myself some trouble. I'm a little nervous about the tests but, if doesn't show up again this month, there's got to be something up, right??

User Image

8 years ago

Aw so sorry :( Its so frustrating-weather ovulating or not ovulating its so disappointing like I am ovulating fine but not working :( Its so hard to accept it might not be time.

Good thing about getting it checked yes. How long have you not had your period? With PCOS is it normal for it to go missing months at a time or maybe a moth is skipped?

Good luck with everything! Really hope you get a BFP soon and some clarity.

Last cycle was my first cycle where I didn't get a normal period. It came with the progesterone but only barely. She did my blood work up and said everything looked fine but I don't know how much of a problem you can really detect in that area thru blood so who knows. I've always had long cycles but they just keep getting longer with every passing year. Hopefully there's something they can do to help. I've already started putting together a list of our TTC efforts with dates, times, anything I could think of, hoping to expedite this whole process. I'm not about wasting time. Lol!

User Image

8 years ago

Did you have a pelvis ultrasound?

I had to do that too.

This process is really emotional.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo