Posts by Yusufsmama2013

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Baby came on the 1st of Sept!

Baby girl arrived Sept 1, 2017. She was 6 pounds and some ounces (they have it in grams lol). The birth kind o ...

4 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Babys head down! 38w weels!

I am 38 weeks And went to do the ECV there was no need for it as baby had flipped to head down again LOL..now ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Baby is now transverse..

Ok so last ultrasound at like 34 weeks placenta moved up so that was so great and baby was head down so i was ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Maybe can deliever naturally!!!

Guys im happy! Went to a ultrasound my OB ordered. I am 34 ans 2 days! Baby is head down! And placenta moved q ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Aug 15.csection date!

Yay! Cant wait! I just want her out and with me now! I am 33 weeks and 3 days! My doctor will give me a ultras ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Looking to have my Baby Girl Aug 11/12!

Considering at my 28 week ultrasound placenta still remains very low and not moved , its looking like I will h ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

c-section advice

Any c section advice? Saw my OB today and looking like its a csection with how close it is to cervix. Ob said ...

5 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

hospital from tuesday

I woke up tues to bleeding in toilet ad underwear and a clot. Went to hopsital right away. They did a pap test ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

FAMILY UPDATE

Everything good with the pregnancy alhamdulilah but sadly I am dealing with other things now. My husband l ...

6 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Baby girl is perfectly healthy :)

I did a fetal echo; all great and also a growth ultrasound and everything was measuring great! She actually me ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago