Posts by Yusufsmama2013

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

cycle 11 follicle results

So my lining was a 6 today so doctor said that is fine to move with the IUI! Biggest follicles were at the rig ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

iui bd protocol ? lol

My IUI should be next week..I did clomid then IUI later in the cycle a day after a positive OPK was wondering ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

taking clomid tomorrow and Iui this cycle!

Bummed that I am on cycle day 2 but lookong forward to my IUI! Will be taking clomid tomorrow on cycle 3 until ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

IUI next month (next cycle)

I am so excited but nervous too. Will it work? God i hope so. After 18 months i hope it works and i have a hea ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

hsg results

So hsg showed right tube is blocked. She said dye went half way through and she said she thinks it's because o ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

can someone make sense of this mumbo jumbo? ultrasound findings

My Pelvic and EV Ultrasound are as follows: Findings: Uterus: Measures 8.6 x 3.7 x 4.2 cm Endometriu ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

pcos ?

Can you have pcos without any signs? So my internal scan that I did was fine however she said there was lots o ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

iui in oct!

So excited..some positive news. I had my methotrexate for my ectopic Jul 16 but I went to clinic today I'll be ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

methotrexate..ttc after..different opinions

So at the hospital where I took methotrexate for my ectopic 0regnancy they said 3 mos waiting to ttc as did nu ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

feelings after my loss.

I'm getting better a bit emotionally after my loss in July from a ectopic but it's so hard sometimes when I se ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago