Community post

Discussion

February 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board since I know for sure I'm out January. ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

221 - 230 of 267 Replies | Last Page

Yayyyyyy!

8 years ago

I am having such a hard time today. I am focusing on how unsuccessfull everything has been for us. Not just with TTC but with lots of other things. I really want to be a mom so bad, I ache inside.

Lolo- I really hope that its early signs of PG for you. for you. This is so hard.

Bens- I am so sorry AF showed up. I hope next month is your month. Cry all you want. I do everytime my AF shows. I usually have a large glass of wine as well. "hugz"

Margie- Good luck watiting to test! I hope you get your BFP

Marian- Congrats on your bfp. I have never been pregnant or had a CP so I don't have advice there. I think you just need to relax( I am sure it is harder said then done).Enjoy this time.

Cyndi- good luck catching one of those eggs!!!!

Today I am 8dpo. I tested(WHY HOLLY WHY?!) and got a BFN. So just trying to relax knowing it could be to early. I have no pregnancy signs or cramping or anything.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

Bens10, Holly860 & Margie_M: Thanks girls! This day just feels like it is going by so SLOWLY! Still feeling some slight discomfort, but nothing else yet.

Marian0519: Welcome! And congratulations! I do hope you have a sticky bean in there!

I do understand your anxiety! I have been at this TTC process for just over 2 years now. 27 cycles to be exact. It has definitely been one hell of a disappointing journey. I have also had 2 early mc's one on Nov 2014 and in Jan 2015. I keep praying that this 3rd IUI ends on a positive note and I can say 3rd times the charm.

I am so sorry to hear about your cp. Going through the 2 mc's I know if this turns out positive I will be feeling anxious until probably when I see the blood tests doubling as they should. Neither of my pg's did that and I knew they weren't going to stick. Even my hpt's weren't that dark. The best advice I can give is now it's in God's hands. You are doing everything that you should do...I hope. By taking your vitamins, eating healthy and not doing anything that could harm your body and baby ex: drinking and smoking. As long as you are taking care of yourself then you know you are doing the best you can at this point. If the egg is viable and it's meant to be then it's meant to be. I do need to learn to take my own advice. I will hopefully know in the next day and a half if this IUI was lucky for me this time.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

CyndiBirney: Those are great sizes! My doctor says he likes to see the sizes between 19 & 22. So I would definitely say you are ripe!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

I think I am in the worst waiting room of all right now... the space between knowing you are definitely NOT pregnant and waiting for AF to show her UGLY face.

I just want to get on with my next cycle already!

LOLO - all my good thoughts and prayers (if you believe) are coming your way with this IUI. There is no reason an IUI shouldn't work....

8 years ago

An update: I got my early ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday next week. Loong wait. Haha the waiting never ends even if you get that positive test.

I am following you all here in the forum, I hope you feel my silent support even if I dont write it out.

User Image

8 years ago

Sorry I haven't been on much lately, ladies. I don't really know where I am in my cycle so I have no idea what I should be doing LOL. Not testing for O was hard!

Lolo - I really hope this IUI is it for you!!

appeli - Congrats! Glad you get an early one. When it happens for us I am going to be driving my Dr. crazy. He has no idea

Bens10 - Ugh, I hate that you have to wait for . I really hope you don't have to wait long and you can move on to the next cycle!

Holly860 - Breathe with me .... Whew. It's early. 8dpo doesn't mean you're out! I keep thinking this every time I take a HPT and it's BFN. tightly for you that it's just too early!!!

CyndiBirney - Good luck! Hope you get your sticky BFP this cycle!

Marian0519 - Did you get a blood test done yet? I can't believe they don't have you in sooner with what you've been through. Just try to relax and not cause any stress with this. I think continuing to take the HPT yourself to see those lines get darker would bring me the most comfort.

Margie_M - Good luck when you test and good luck waiting! I hope this week flies by for you!!

Kelley - Hang in there, girl!

Bookgirl - Oh no! I hate to see you had to move on! girl!

AFM - No idea where I am at. Well, I know I'm on CD 33, but no idea when I O'd so ... I am guessing I'm around 10dpo. All so far. I have been testing since the weekend since I could've O'd earlier. Must not have, though. I have been cramping yesterday morning and this morning, but no sign at all of AF other than that. I keep holding out. I have only had about 11dpo for my luteal phase for my last 4 cycles, so I expect to start by this weekend either way. I REALLY hope I don't start!!!!!

Good luck ladies!

8 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

nharty - I have my FX for you.

appeli - Congrats! please keep us updated.

Bens - I'm so sorry it was BFN. I hope AF comes soon and doesn't keep you waiting.

Lolo - I really hope this is it for you.

Holly - I've been feeling like that a lot lately. I've been trying to combat it by keeping a journal and every morning writing down a few things that make me happy or that I'm grateful for. It sometimes helps remind me that my life isn't as horrible as it feels some times.

CyndiBirney - Those follicles sound great. I really hope you get your BFP this month.

Marian - welcome and Congratulations!

AFM - 11 DPO. I'm not feeling super hopeful this cycle. My temp dropped a bit this morning. It hasn't been super high all cycle which is weird and it's already started dropping like it does before AF. I'll still test on friday, but I don't think ths is my month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Tested again this morning and still test line is darker than control line. I guess I'm still trying to O? I have no idea anymore.. lol

User Image

8 years ago

So I got my Progesterone levels back. I did them on CD 24( couldn't make it in on CD21 then it was the weekend) and it doesn't look good. They are at 13(Canadian units) converted to the US its a 4. I am pretty sure that it has to be 5 or over to indicate ovulation.
I am so so bummed. Thats 100mg of clomid that didn't work.
Anyone have experience with progesterone levels??

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo