Community post

Discussion

February 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board since I know for sure I'm out January. ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

171 - 180 of 267 Replies | Last Page

CD 21 and still no positive opk! I best give up . Its obviously not going to happen for me. Good luck to all of you.

User Image

9 years ago

Kelley, I wouldn't put all my faith into these opk tests. I've read that it is not at all uncommon to miss the surge during testing but still ovulate. Don't give up hope.

9 years ago

kelly828 -
the OPK's NEVER work for me but I know I ovulate through a monitored cycle. I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket. Just FYI..

Congrats Appeli!

9 years ago

Well blood test result is in. BFN. Ahhh. AF pretty please arrive tomorrow so I can start a new cycle.
Guess Im moving on to the March board.
sailorswife and others still in ttw. I'll probably still snoop to watch the bfps

User Image

9 years ago

so sorry Risa.... so disappointing. Go have a glass of wine! Fingers crossed for a march baby!!

9 years ago

Ah shoot risa! I'm sorry! I'm going to stalk you to see if March is your month then!

9 years ago

Risa sorry to hear it's a bfn.

Congrats to those who have had a bfp and good luck and baby dust to those still in their tww....

As for me, I'm cd51 and noticed some spotting this morning, along with a few cramps. Looks like I am out too and was just a freak long cycle again.

So new plan is to try harder to lose weight (pcos sufferer and a medication I'm on causes increased appetite and weight gain) so that hopefully by the new year, I can start clomid :)
Will also try temping again to get in that habit, as well as using opks everyday. Curious to see if I ever manage to ovulate on my own as Dr's are pretty certain that I've never, despite my usually regular cycles.....

Is there a March board, and if so, anyone with a link please? Thanks, hard to search on my phone x

9 years ago

Well, I don't think the BFP is in the cards for me. This AM I awoke to bloody streaks on my tissue, and I'm beginning to cramp. So I think AF is about to show her unwanted self. I've been having all sorts of stomach issues, that continue even today with nausea at breakfast , so now I'm guessing I have a stomach bug, and they aren't pregnancy symptoms at all :(

to everyone still in the TWW! We need some more BFP's in here!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Margie_M: YAY! So glad you got your IUI done and BD'ing done. Yea, DH & I got lucky being that we were both on vacation last week, we got in 2 BD's after the IUI. I pray it was enough.

Bens10: I hope this IUI works out in your favor. Sounds pretty promising with 4 mature follies. I wish I had at least 2 but looks like I had only 1.

appeli:

I pray your scan shows up with good news!

nharty09: Awww I'm sorry your insurance doesn't cover your fertility treatments. And I hope you don't find yourself with complications either. I wonder if it would still cover a HSG...? Or procedures like that? FX'd you get lucky on your own very soon!!!

kelley828: I too wouldn't put all your faith into the OPK's. OPK's are only meant as a tool in fertility...but's it's not a definite. I have had many months of no +OPK. One of which I ended up getting lucky and getting a BFP...granted it ended with my 2nd m/c, but still, as long as you got some BD'ing in anyways you may still have a chance.

risa78: Awww, so sorry for the BFN. I hope next month is your month.

BeautifulDisaster: Awww, I'm sorry this month isn't looking good for you. I am on my computer and looked for the March board for you. The link is below...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=458471

Sailors wife: I'm sorry it looks like AF is showing up for you...such a bummer! & for next month!

AFM: I just don't know if the symptoms I am going through are due to the progesterone pills or if they are early pg symptoms. FX'd!

I have been extremely tired all the time. I find it so hard to get up out of bed in the morning. Yesterday, every time I ate something I would get half way through it and start to feel nauseous. I made myself a hot turkey sandwich for lunch and was grossed out by it half way through it. Last night DH took me to Texas Roadhouse for dinner...we had a gift card from my in-laws for our anniversary...And I had to ask for a take home box in the beginning of the meal because I couldn't stand looking at all that food...started to feel overwhelmed and nauseous from it. I pray these are good signs but I also looked at the side effects for the Progesterone pills and nausea is on there so who knows. I have also been very thirsty...can't seem to get enough water. Which in turn has made me have to pee a lot.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Well I had a bbt dip so hopefully it will rise tomorrow. FX! Still don't see a positive opk. About to take another. Test in a bit. We bd cd 14 cd 17 and cd 21. Maybe I'll get lucky.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo