Community post

Discussion

10DPO looking for a buddy

View Full Post

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by heatherannm10 » 12 hours ago

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer!

I have 30-32 day cycles, I am on CD 26, Ovulation was on Oct 24th-ish, the next day felt a long hard cramp where my right ovary would be (first time ever feeling that) Then on Halloween started to notice light spotting only when I wipe on Thursday, some Friday and enough to wish I had a pantie liner yesterday..today is still early and there's more redder blood. The Hubby just bumped into my boob and it was rather tender! I am so excited! Im trying to not let these symptoms go to my head and get me all worked up if i get a BFN.., but Im having a hard time.

Any great ideas of how to share a BFP with the Hubby if I get one? I really want to do something cleaver!

Thanks Baby Dust to you all!!

239 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

231 - 239 of 239 Replies

Hello ladies! Long time no chat!!! I just wanted to check in and see how you ladies are doing!

Rose how far along are you know? You must be getting close!

Aceron I hope all is going well :)

As for me, school is insane!! It would be very difficult to be pregnant and then have a new born, even though I still secretly want it to happen. I had some crapping yesterday morning and then some red showed up today, so I have at least one more month free of being pregnant... (<Positive way to look at it huh! lol)

Hope you hear back from you soon!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey! I know how school is! It is hard with a young one.
I recently got another BFP! But I had red spotting and found out my progesterone is low so now I am taking progesterone supplements. I am hoping for a rainbow baby! I am so scared though. My fear is I will m/c or it is ectopic.

9 years ago

Wow check you out! Congrats on your BFP! Thats great. I will send many positive thoughts your way! Try not to stress too much, everything happens for a reason! (I know I hate hearing the too lol) How far along are you?

I am only 4 weeks pregnant. 15 dpo. Still way early. Just got back from having my bloodwork redrawn to see if my numbers are increasing. :/

9 years ago

Oh wow super early!! Congrats!!!! Many women spot on their first what should have been a period!

How are you doing ladies!!

Rose you must have your little baby in your arms by now!

And Aceron you should be in your second trimester ya?

Still nothing here. I laugh tho because I know my clock is ticking...everyday for nearly a week and a half during the time Im ovulating, all I can think about it jumping my husbands bones!! Then after ovulation week, I simmer down. if nothing happens between now and september, we are going to step our game up again.

I am in my 2nd trimester now. Getting a bump. I bought a fetal doppler just to ease my mind so I check baby's heart rate every night. :) I haven't been getting on the computer much but I still think of you ladies!

Hope all is going well!!

9 years ago

We found out on Thursday that we are having a boy!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies..

What wondering how everyone is doing. All well I hope with little babies in your arms.

I on the other hand sill have no baby in my near future but I think its ok.. Still bummed, but life has thrown a lot at me so it's ok for now.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo