Community post

Discussion

10DPO looking for a buddy

View Full Post

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by heatherannm10 » 12 hours ago

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer!

I have 30-32 day cycles, I am on CD 26, Ovulation was on Oct 24th-ish, the next day felt a long hard cramp where my right ovary would be (first time ever feeling that) Then on Halloween started to notice light spotting only when I wipe on Thursday, some Friday and enough to wish I had a pantie liner yesterday..today is still early and there's more redder blood. The Hubby just bumped into my boob and it was rather tender! I am so excited! Im trying to not let these symptoms go to my head and get me all worked up if i get a BFN.., but Im having a hard time.

Any great ideas of how to share a BFP with the Hubby if I get one? I really want to do something cleaver!

Thanks Baby Dust to you all!!

239 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

181 - 190 of 239 Replies | Last Page

I might just add a picture to my hpt images. We have decided not to find out what we are having. My ultrasound is scheduled for july 9th. as long as there is a healthy baby in there, we're good!

10 years ago

Omygoodness!! I am so excited!! Ever since I was a little kid I swore that I was not going to find out the sex of my baby and everyone thought, and still thinks Im crazy! Out of all the pregnant people I know you are the only one who wants to wait to find out!! Yay :D

Rose, I had a dream last night that I started AF and was so happy that we were going to be back on the same cycle lol.

10 years ago • Post starter

Heather- how are you doing? Af due yet? Feeling any symptoms? I also enjoyed having the same cycle time as you too! From what I can remember your cycles are usually 30 days right? Mine are roughly 26-27 days. Soo I had my hsg test today and all tubes are CLEAR :) I'm so happy! Boy did it hurt though! They had to reinsert everything a second time and that's what got me! Uterus shape was good too. Now just to hear from my doctor when she gets all the results in. They told me there is a high chance for pregnancy now from opening my cervix I guess it was kind of hiding lol and now it's more accessible to the spermies ;) were gonna give my "area" a rest for tonight and get to bding tomorrow!!!!

10 years ago

Yay!!! So excited you are open!! Haha that sounds so funny.

I am suppose to start tomorrow, so we shall see. At least once or twice a day I feel super crampy for a little but and then the cramps go completely away, so i am just not sure. I was in San Francisco today, so I went to Fisherman's Warf and found where they do the caricatures and talked to them for a little bit, I definitely am going to do the caricature surprise reveal for the hubbs! I just love the idea! The girl gave me her cell phone number so when it ever happens I can text her and let her know we are coming and I can tell her what I want. They said they have a little sign they put out that says something like, please don't say anything to ruin the surprise, so people watching won't say anything. I think thats so cool!! I sure hope i get to execute this idea one day!

Oh ya your cycle is so much shorter than mine. I have a friend and our cycles are super close and we are heading for Cancun on May 21st so we have been asking each other, have you started yet??? lol She will be in the clear, I will have a heart attack if its late and I am stuck in Cancun with AF!!

I don't want to play this game! I don't want to be late.. its sooo not cool!

Well, nothing today.. I will be testing in the morning :) Wish me LUCK!!

That idea is so awesome for a way of telling your hubby! He is so not gonna be expecting that. YAY for testing tomorrow! WAIT You posted last night so your testing TODAY! ahh hurry up and update us lol. My fingers and toes are crossed for you.

10 years ago

No need to test this morning.. AF showed up just in time. Oh well, I will be in Cancun on Thursday, so I will be having some fun :)

Its sort of weird now, Im almost afraid to get pregnant while I am in school, I don't want to miss out on new baby stuff because I have to be at school full time and then have to come home and study. Not to mention how would we afford daycare.. but I still want it so much, but the let downs are much easier :)

Thanks ! I love the idea of the caricature, I hope I get to execute it one day!

Well I'm glad she came on time for you instead of being late and having to deal with her on vaca! There's nothing worse then laying on the beach with your period...blah! I hope you have a great time in Cancun! ENJOY yourself

Aceron- Hey lady how are ya?? Hows the pregnancy going so far? When is your next appointment? Hope the morning sickness has lessened for you.

10 years ago

Hi girls! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. My computer has been acting up.

Things are going well. I am 12 weeks now. I'm still dealing with morning sickness and fatigue but my boobs have stopped hurting.

One of my coworkers who is a physical therapist assistant found out she was pregnant 3 weeks after me. She had her 1st appt with u/s yesterday and they didn't find a heartbeat. I feel so bad for her and since we were going through this together it's awkward to be happy when I reach my milestones. Our coworkers said the same thing. I don't have my pregnancy partner anymore. :( I'm really hoping that when she goes back next week they find a heartbeat and maybe she just calculated her periods wrong.

Anyways, sorry about that.

Hope you girls are doing well! Still sending baby dust your way!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo