Community post

Discussion

Trying for a GIRL baby #2

View Full Post

We have been trying for a little girl. this is our 2nd go around with trying different methods to achieve this. We know it a long shot and 50/50 so on an so forth however its worth a shot, right. We are supposed to Ovulate on Nov 2. So we have been trying since Monday. We even have a pink dress & wooden spoon under the bed for good luck :) Looking for friends who are on the same Ovulation schedule. Happy Baby Dust to ALL!!! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

14 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 14 of 14 Replies

I'm trying for a girl this time as well, We have been trying for a little over a year though. I just found out I have PCOS so now im on metformin and hoping that will help even just a little[sticky_vibes] .. Good luck.. *baby dust*

10 years ago

We are praying for a little girl after 3 boys and like you have been tracking and trying the shettles method, the only thing is that apparently it can take a few cycles but we are willing to wait it out! Hope we all get our little girls :)[sticky_vibes] [baby_dust]

10 years ago

Yes! Sticky Vibes!!! We have been trying for about 7 months with that method testing and fingers crossed. We even have pink under the bed w a wooden spoon like the old "wife's" stories. All in all we brought in the new year with long day in bed. All we are doing now is just "being" together. We have taken away all test & tracking. We would love to have our baby girl. and we keep it in eye site but we know its a 50/50 shot. We can just hope for the favor of a girl!!!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

I just came across this post and it brought back memories... I hope you all got your baby girls? I got mine and she's a gorgeous 2 year old now.
Best wishes all

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo