Community post

Journal

Ovulation test on Dec 7, 2013

Well I took the test on Dec 7, only because I was have server "wet' going on. And before I even put the stick down it was positive! Then it was a lot darker then the main line. Now on Nov 27 I took a test as well that did come up positive. So it makes zero since to me or even if its possible to have two positive in one month. I'm due for my period on Dec 15, 2013 if that has not changed as well. My period & ovulation test have been right on point for 7 months now. NOw all of a sudden its all messed up this month. I'm not sure at all what is going on other then crazy. Today I can tell you I have a matalic taste in my mouth & my tummy was all kinds of messed up on Sunday. NOt sure at this point when I should test or what?

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Yeah take a preg test! or wait until this weekend and test! A positive O test late in your cycle and discharge is a good sign.

10 years ago

Thats wonderful news to hear! Fingers crossed that all goes well! I took a test this Am but it was negative!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo