Community post

Discussion

Trying for a GIRL baby #2

We have been trying for a little girl. this is our 2nd go around with trying different methods to achieve this. We know it a long shot and 50/50 so on an so forth however its worth a shot, right. We are supposed to Ovulate on Nov 2. So we have been trying since Monday. We even have a pink dress & wooden spoon under the bed for good luck :) Looking for friends who are on the same Ovulation schedule. Happy Baby Dust to ALL!!! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

14 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

Hope you get your girl!!!!!!!!Fingers are crossed for you!!!

~ Nissy ~ User Image

10 years ago

Thank you so much for you wishes!! WE do hope and wish for our little girl.. but also healthy!!! Either way we know we are thankful!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi good luck for ttc a girl.. were too trying for a girl we have 2 gorgeous boys and a girl would be perfect

af due tomorrow so hoping it does and no show

ive heard of people putting stuff under there bed to encourage the sex of the baby.. might give it a go myself

10 years ago

Ya.. we have been tracking for 5 months. Keeping a log. Just trying the things we think may or may not work. We know cut off is before Ovulation day which does make it more of a chance of not getting pregnant at all. We have a pink dress, wooden spoon and pink ribon under our bed. All old wife's tales but heck why not! We love our boy more then life its self. Just would love to add a girl to the mix. Thats why we decided to start tracking instead of "trying" if that makes since. Give ourself a head start if possible. change diet, positions, atmosphere and schedule of things to make it more of a "relaxed" environment. Has its benefits that's for sure! Hot showers for him, douching for me. We all have our give and takes. So we will see!

trying for a girl too. we've been trying since June. fingers crossed I'm hopeful this month.

User Image

10 years ago

I am not on the same cd, but we are also trying for a baby girl! We have one 21 mo old boy, and we had only planned on having 2, so we've got our fingers crossed that we can get a girl this time around! Dad is especially hoping as he really wants a "daddys girl". Have you heard of any special way of getting a girl over a boy? I know most can be old wives tales, but can't hurt, right??

10 years ago

Hai everyone...i'm also trying for a baby girl after having 2 handsome boys aged 8 and 5.....now i'm 5DPO..hope to get a gud news soon....[stork_pink]

User Image

10 years ago

So far no such luck on this end! WE were late before Christmas but then all of a sudden we started 8 days after the fact. We also ovulated very late as well. So not sure at this point! Fingers crossed! Will be trying again this month but blind. NO checking, no strips. Just us!

We would like a girl too. We have a boy who is coming up for 16 months.

Are you doing the shettles method?

Where is everyone from? X

10 years ago

We have been doing everything we can to try for a girl.. and yet have no results :( Now have been trying for month 7. Nothing has taken effect. WE have been tracking and such. My son just turned 18 months!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo