Community post

Discussion

tww buddies im day 4po and its draging so much

View Full Post

hello so im trying for my 3rd iv got a 5 year old and 8 year old this is my first month trying and im 4 days past ov and due on,on 31st is there anyone else with same dates that would like to buddy up with me ? x baby dust to all x

52 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 52 Replies | Last Page

will do x

10 years ago • Post starter

the witch just turned up for me to :( xxx oh well on to month 2 x

I know how u. Feel Hun, I'm getting really pissed off wiv it all, this be my last month of OPKs aswell, then we just gonna play it by ear xx

10 years ago

iv ordered some of ebay but how do i no when cos last month was 31 day this month 37 lol x

How do u know wot Hun? Xx

10 years ago

how do u no when u ovulate if your af is 31 days some months and then 37 x

Mine are normally 28 days but last cycle was 31, wot I do I start using my OPKs on CD10 I use 2 tests a days about 10am and 8pm and wen you get a positive u usually ovulated 12/24 hours after your 1st positive, some people can go 36 hours after 1st positive. Xx

10 years ago

hello hun hows u ?
User Image

im being greedy and having to dif tickers lol cos I don't no when im going to be ovulating due to not noing if im 31 days or 37 days lolUser Image

omg ovulation is is light positive early im confused

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo