Community post

Discussion

tww buddies im day 4po and its draging so much

View Full Post

hello so im trying for my 3rd iv got a 5 year old and 8 year old this is my first month trying and im 4 days past ov and due on,on 31st is there anyone else with same dates that would like to buddy up with me ? x baby dust to all x

52 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 52 Replies | Last Page

Havnt tested for 2days now but I know AF is gonna come I can feel it, I'm just pissed off again and fed up so I'm havin a Drink 2nt, I'm due any day now, what about u Hun? Xx

10 years ago

I'm 3 DPO..I would love to buddy up with you ladies. The TTW is killing me!

10 years ago

iv been testing every day as well feel like my af is coming been stropy today lol but me boobs hurt so i dont no hun...course u can buddy up with us hun its a right drag how long have u been ttc?

10 years ago • Post starter

ps im gona have a little drink to of to halloween party tomorrow

I'm in nights 2mora night and Sunday so that's y I'm havin a tipple now, hubby kept sayin that I shouldn't have a drink till I find out if I'm pregnant or not but I said to him you have been saying that to me for over a year n half now lol bless him, and I normally don't but I thought f*ck it, I fancy a drink lol xx

10 years ago

I meant to say I'm workin nights 2mora and Sunday night, bloody phone keeps changing my typing lol xx

10 years ago

any news yet ladys ?

The witch turned up yesterday , what about u Hun xx

10 years ago

oh no hun im so sorry to hear that :( ((((big hugs)))) no signs yet but I can feel today like its coming I just am not shore x

Let me know how u get on Hun xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo