Community post

Discussion

tww buddies im day 4po and its draging so much

View Full Post

hello so im trying for my 3rd iv got a 5 year old and 8 year old this is my first month trying and im 4 days past ov and due on,on 31st is there anyone else with same dates that would like to buddy up with me ? x baby dust to all x

52 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 52 Replies | Last Page

how u doing hun ? im trying to keep busy last night I felt a little poorly just want Monday to hurry up then will be 10dpo
User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey Hun!!!!!! Tell me about it, it's dragging, I've been getting slot a cramping and bad pains in belly, havnt a clue what it is, it started a couple a days ago, I will be 10dpo on Monday but in gonna try and resist temptation and try my hardest not 2 test at all, but my test strips keep looking at me every time I go in bathroom lol xx

10 years ago

how u getting on have u done any tests yet ? silly me did yesterday morning think we can guess what it said how u doing with the waiting to find out ?
User Image

Hey Hun, it's total doin my bloody head in, I'm trying to temp this month and I got a massive dip this morning but loads of people are telling me different to what it's meant to be, so I'm not gonna temp anymore after this cycle grrrr, but anyways I'm gonna take a test on Wednesday xx

10 years ago

Wednesday sounds like a good day to test I really want to test again but no chance of going to the shop cos of the weather and kids are home from school prob a good thing lol that will force me to wait. my other half wouldent let me buy a test in Tesco today lol x

U want some of mine I've got about 50 looking at me in the bathroom cupboard lol xx

10 years ago

So were abouts are you from if u don't mind me asking? Xx

10 years ago

lol yeah would love some,where did u buy them from ? im from portsmouth. and your self ?

I bought bulk from eBay, I'm from Suffolk xx

10 years ago

aw cool I was born there in Ipswich lived in Felixstowe till I was 8 all my fam are there ill have a look on ebay thank u x

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo