Community post

Discussion

Can anyone figure me out?

Hey, just wondering if anyone has advice. I had a weird period that lasted a day on the 21st of September. FF says I ovulated on the 6th, i did have a + OPK on the 5th. My rise was only 0.4 degrees. I am now 10dpo and have been having ewcm and cramps. TOday I had ovulation type cramping. Could it me that I just now ovulated? On the sixth when we had sex, it felt like i was more open (was comfortable in a position that usually isn't) so I thought for sure i had already ovulated. Now I am having UTI type symptoms. Anyone have ideas?
Here's my chart.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45fd84

7 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hello Gem.

I'm no kind of expert, but I would say you ov on 6th, like your chart says. Maybe the symptoms you're having mean that you're getting pregnant? I have many ov-like symptoms just before my af, but I don't know what your body is like.
Maybe you should make a pregnancy test? If it's 10 dpo, I would try that.

10 years ago

Thanks for your response. This is only my second real period since coming off the pill. I had six months of amenorrhea so I'M not even sure what my normal is! I plan to test tomorrow morning if I don't get AF. Thanks.

10 years ago • Post starter

Tell us how was it.
Good luck!

10 years ago

Woke up to terrible PMS cramps and af. No need to test I guess :(

Too bad it was AF in the end. But you can start counting the days again, I'm waiting for my af so I could start everything again too (it should be here any day now, I got a BFN this week).
Good luck next month.

10 years ago

How do you know you've gotten a negative before getting AF? temps dropped? Mine were up until today when I got AF.

I made a test. I usually make a test on 9th or 10th dpo. Then I wait for AF. my temp drops down 1 day before AF, as yesterday did, aand today I got my AF.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo