Community post

Discussion

Pregnacy symptoms

I had my af sept 23, ovulated oct 3. Three days ago i started feeling funny, my boobs swollen and painful, my lower stomach sharp pains, cramps, ovary pains and my virginal sharp aching as if af is on her way, always tired. Its not yet time for my af to show up. Am jst in my 22 circle day and 11days past O'. Confused i haven't tested yet bt also worried cos no implantation spotting or bleeding yet & i dnt think its time for af. Any help? Pls reply.

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi holame.

I o'ed on Oct 3rd as well. Af is due on the 17th for me. I have been having similar symptoms to you, but my cramping is very mild/dull, not like AF craps at all. I also have tender breasts, sensitive nipples, nausea, dizziness, and I am more tired than usual. Are you having any other symptoms beside the sharp pains and tiredness????

I also have not had any signs of implantation bleeding. But not all women experience this and it can be easily missed. So don't worry too much about not noticing implantation bleeding.

I am waiting until the 17th to test if af hasn't arrived by then. When do you plan on testing?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Do u have 28 days circle? My other symptoms are heart burning and slight headache. I wil also test on the 17th. I jst dnt want to get disappointed. Thanx.

10 years ago • Post starter

Don't ever be worried about no spotting! It is almost always a BAD sign if you get it! Implantation spotting (if it happens) is extremely rare. I didn't get any when I got pregnant.

At 11 dpo most of your "pregnancy" symptoms are just from your progesterone levels. High progesterone is a good thing, so feel happy you have symptoms but don't get upset if you aren't pregnant. You can't really tell from symptoms usually until after 5 weeks.

I wish you both luck :)

10 years ago

I am sending your way.

10 years ago

I should test today and my boobs are jst getting bigger & painful. I'm stil confused cos i had my af sept 23 and O'd oct 3 according to ovulation calculator am suppose to O'd cd14 bt i O'd oct 3 af should showed up oct 17th according to ovulation day but nothing.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo