Community post

Discussion

af changes dates again

I need alot of help. My af for d month of oct started day 21 and af is expected again Nov 17 bt i was 4 days late which has never happen to me before. I took two p'test its negetive so on day 21 of Nov, i saw some watery brown spotting dat has whitish discharge spotting wit heavy cramping i was scared and angry cos it doesn't look like my normal af, d following day af came wit pinkish later to redish bleeding dat lasted for 3days. I'm confused why my period was 32days circle instead of 28 also ovulation came 10days after. Pls help me

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi there. Do you chart your temperature? It is common to have an "off" month even if you are normally very regular, so nothing to be worried about. If you chart then you will know when to expect AF as your luteal phase should be reasonably consistent, plus or minus a day.

Sorry you are having such a confusing time. How long have you been TTC?

10 years ago

Have been ttcing for 3years and 3months nw. Its so stressful and time money consuming. Am thinking on using pregnacare conception instead of clomid again cos have already try clomid which my Doc prescribe for me for 3circle so i dnt want to try it anymore. If u knw any medication dat can help increase my chances of conceiving pls let me knw.

10 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear that. We have been trying for 2 years now so I understand. I had a miscarriage in April this year which makes it even harder. I am now on my 5th cycle of clomid. Did you not ovulate on it? It has definitely made me more regular. Now I ovulate somewhere between CD15 and CD19 each cycle rather than anywhere up to CD31. This is making it far easier to time sex so the statistics should be working in our favour soon!!

10 years ago

The side effect of clomid couldn't allow me to b'd wit my dh. It was always crazy when am on clomid also i ovulate on my own abt 11days after af. I'm worried abt my early ovulation. My last af was Nov 21 and i ovulated 11 after.

10 years ago • Post starter

Ovulating at CD11 is great! My mother always ovulated CD10 and had 5 healthy children all conceived first try and no miscarriages!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo